2017-05-01 08:21:22

Happy Beltane and blessings of the goddess, ---- or whatever divine aspect you choose to worship,  any of my pagan friends  this morning.

Hope the new spring brings you life, health and happiness!

With our dreaming and singing, Ceaseless and sorrowless we! The glory about us clinging Of the glorious futures we see,
Our souls with high music ringing; O men! It must ever be
That we dwell in our dreaming and singing, A little apart from ye. (Arthur O'Shaughnessy 1873.)

2017-05-01 16:08:19

Seconded and may Mother Goddess of love free us all of all inner strife and may we sing and dance eternally in her sight as we be also loving, kind and compassionate to all.

2017-05-01 16:11:06

Blessed Be

2017-05-02 00:48:04

Thirded, happy Beltane to all.

Even if I did have to double check with somebody if it really was Beltane today, to find out yes, it is.

So blessed be to all and may your days be free of strife.

Also, side note. Lotta pagans on this topictopic. I was expecting one reply...but four. That's like four times the replies smile

Also, managed to actually go maypole dancing earlier. I need to remember not to get tangled in the ribbons. It was a fun way to spend an afternoon however, time well, well spent reconnecting with important things here.

Warning: Grumpy post above
Also on Linux natively

Jace's EA PGA Tour guide for blind golfers

2017-05-02 08:38:17

Greetings all.

Indeed, Beltane was certainly a day of laughter and celebration and unknown to most of the family, we did indeed all celebrate it with a most excellent lunch/high-tea of rice, mixed vegetables, chicken, prawns and home-made curry. The samosas and bagis weren't home-made but were very flavorful never the less. I say unknown to most because none of us are pagans but I gave thanks to Mother Goddess who is all loving and the possessor of all brilliance. I also gave thanks to Father God who is all knowing and the possessor of all power. I'm also looking forward to the summer solstice as well and I'm going to try to get my local cafeteria to do something for it as well; the orchard cafe on Singapore Road, West Ealing, London, W13 0ER. I truly believe that the Goddess needs to be brought back from obscurity and into prominence once more because she is all light and love, and she created us all.

Kind regards, Amin Abdullah.