Oh wait, you did! Never mind, haha. I wrote that post before I even checked the update. Thank you kindly.

My sskype : mars.bhuntamata, add away buddy. If you think you are crazy, I am as well. I may be even crazier, who knows.

Thumbs up

Lol your welcome Mata.
Actually now there are stand alone bundle versions that work like  that for Alteraeon I might give the packs a try myself, it's been a while since I played Clok.

Also as I said, if there is any important info about cyber assault itself that I am missing from the page please let me know.

With our dreaming and singing, Ceaseless and sorrowless we! The glory about us clinging Of the glorious futures we see,
Our souls with high music ringing; O men! It must ever be
That we dwell in our dreaming and singing, A little apart from ye. (Arthur O'Shaughnessy 1873.)

Thumbs up

Aww,Enjoy!
I'm trying to collect some useful stuff for the database, but probably not because you've covered everything majorly now.

My sskype : mars.bhuntamata, add away buddy. If you think you are crazy, I am as well. I may be even crazier, who knows.

Thumbs up

What I'd be interested in for the db page particularly are the things that make Cyber assault unique as a game. yes, in all combat muds you fight stuff and do quests, and cyber assault has many, but any particularly interesting mechanics, sub systems, or extra activities such as crafting, random item drops, minigames etc, not to mention anything unique about the combat itself I haven't covered already.

With our dreaming and singing, Ceaseless and sorrowless we! The glory about us clinging Of the glorious futures we see,
That we dwell in our dreaming and singing, A little apart from ye. (Arthur O'Shaughnessy 1873.)

Thumbs up

Have you included the ultimate weapon leveling?

Thumbs up

I've said that you can craft weapons which level with you, but I don't know much else about the system besides that, though that is the sort of thing I mean, plus things like collection of rainbow items and lightsaber hilts etc.

Thumbs up

I gave CyberAssault a try, because I wanted something different than the usual medieval or fantasy themes.
I love it. It will give me an outlet when something frustrates me in real life, and I can kill mutant creatures.
I am a predator, and my character is Maga.

One note though, for anyone trying to connect to the Mud.
You have to use a capital C and capital A when you type the website connection info.
So CyberAssault.org.
I tried connecting yesterday, but I used all lowercase letters, and I got all kinds of errors and disconnects.

One question.
Do I get kicked out of the starting town at level 5?
I thought I read something on this thread about that.
I just made a huge jump from level 1 to level 4, and I'm not even sure how I did it.
I just want to be sure I can complete all the quests in that town before I go on.

Thumbs up

Type autolevel, or autogain, it should turn it off, meaning that you need to level manually, but this allows you to complete all the quests. Also, I think you actually get kicked out at level 10, but keep in mind, if you miss quests, when you remort, you go back to level 1, so you can redo quests you missed your first time through.

:D happy to help out with games and the like... maybe :D

Thumbs up +1

type toggle autogaiin, mirage.
Sheesh, I need to update my soundpack already!

Thumbs up +1

Can anyone give me the sound pack for this game? I don't mind using either Mush or VipMud, though if I'd have to choose I prefer Mush, if only for the fact that it doesn't say "blank" every time control is pressed.

Orin

Thumbs up

Then there was that time I got my head chopped off by an elf.

This game makes me laugh!

Thumbs up

Is it coming already, the christmas event?

Thumbs up

Yeah, the elves were running wild over there last night.
They were cussing and taunting everybody.
Heheheheh.

Thumbs up

I'm having fun time already, and for your info, the best soundpack for ca out there right now is grifter's monkeyterm soundpack, which I don't have. Don't rely on the release time of my mush one, since whenever I set myself a deadline, I can't meet it. I'm better off without dead line to stress myself and try to get all scraps together or something. It's gonna take forever especially for event stuff. Grifter did better than me, and he has all the events programmed, when I'm far from basic completion.

Thumbs up