2017-04-29 06:55:55

Hi.

Various interesting bits of news from Choiceofgames which people probably want to know.
First for anyone not Aware, choiceofgames, see the db page here make some very awesome interactive gamebooks where you progress through a story making choices.
these range in genre from fantasy adventure to science fiction, crime, thriller or experimental, and are available on Ios through the ap store (how I play them), online onwww.choiceofgames.com, on android or even on steam.
If you've not tried any before, give them a go, when well written (as many are), they can be pretty cool indeed!

First a mid summer night's choice, their a midsummer night's dream themed interactive Cog title now has a director's commentary. the one for Shadow horror was fun and apparently this one even takes up a lot of the shakespearian references since the game was writing by an English professor, ---- actually I rather fancy playing midsummer myself since I have been reading some Fae themed books recently.

Either waythe actual new release here is Choice of the dragon, ---- now in Spanish!  Apparently choiceofgames are considering other translations of their games, so any Spanish speakers should probably try to support this one if they can, plus I can say from personal experience that choice of the dragon is just plane fun!
Oh, and they are also apparently hiering a customer representative, and indeed have a competition for choice script interactive novels, so anyone interested in getting more involved should contact them.

to read the full announcement, go here

With our dreaming and singing, Ceaseless and sorrowless we! The glory about us clinging Of the glorious futures we see,
Our souls with high music ringing; O men! It must ever be
That we dwell in our dreaming and singing, A little apart from ye. (Arthur O'Shaughnessy 1873.)

2017-05-02 13:48:36

Hi
thanks for the information dark.
I will share in the spanish comunity.
greetings.

sorry my english, is not my native language.