2017-04-26 19:22:55

I was trying to figure out how to use the mouse with cloud OCR, but can't figure it out. can it be used at all? I'm starting to think It can't.

2017-04-26 22:53:48

hmmm. still trying to figure this out. I really need to figure it out for a few games I want to try.

2017-04-26 23:53:51

Don't believe you can use the mouse with it, but I could be wrong.

Silly Gohan, animals don't eat people. People eat animals.

2017-04-27 01:09:10

damn. that's bad lol.

2017-04-27 02:57:33

You can't use the mouse with it but, I thought using NVDA's object nav keys worked fine with it. Then, if you wanted to click on something, it was just either NVDA plus num pad divide, for desktop keyboard layout, or, NVDA plus left bracket, to do a right mouse click on the object. I could be wrong though but, it does work for me.

You can add me on Steam.
Here is my Twitch profile page Follow me if you want.
You can also follow me on Twitter.
Kong!

2017-04-27 04:06:55

in theary? yes it's just standard NVDA review after NVDA's done with cloud OCR. In reality? no. For whatever reason, mouse routing has never worked for me after NVDA was made DPI aware. Tested across a bunch of display resolutions from 720P to 1440P the mouse would either end up on the desktop,  in completely the wrong place or in some situations it'd fuck up and click controls in programs behind the focused window. If someone has this working for them, it may help to share their display configuration.

Every record has been destroyed or falsified, every book rewritten, every picture has been repainted, every statue and street building has been renamed, every date has been altered. And the process is continuing day by day and minute by minute. History has stopped. Nothing exists except an endless present in which the Party is always right.

2017-04-28 00:01:58

Weird. Not sure why it works for me then.

You can add me on Steam.
Here is my Twitch profile page Follow me if you want.
You can also follow me on Twitter.
Kong!

2017-04-28 00:29:41

Yeah, it doesn't work for me either, so I find I end up using both the cloud one and the other one to actually let me click on things. I wonder why that one will let you click but the cloud one won't for some and will for others? I've been using it with a bunch of game menus and native instruments stuff and I'm super impressed with the results I get. Oh yeah just fyi, this should probably be moved to off topic.

2017-04-28 01:56:29

Sup, quick question, how do you guys get it to work, I only get a beep then silence, dont know if I have the wrong one or what.

Gaming is so cool.
Follow me on Twitter @TheBlindGamer2