2017-04-23 21:09:31

hi, I was wondering if anyone knew of, or if someone would think about making, some kind of formular 1 game. I know we have some driving games, but none of them have all the formular one tracks with cars, and they're not proper formular one races. For example we could have some kind of game with AI players with the professional formular 1 drivers names. We could have the tracks to do races around with the correct amount of laps for each one. I think this could probably be done, as for example we have Topspeed which follows the same kind of pattern but doesn't simulate formular one, it's just that it's driving style is the kind of thing we could use. We could, for example, pick a driver to be, have their car and go through a season.
Just wondering if others would like this too and if anyone would think about doing this.

2017-04-23 23:40:09

BATRacer is probably the clsest thing you're looking for.

It's browser based and the races are run every so often, but as far as actual driving games go, If you have a sighted friend, get them to set up rfactor for you, the first one runs on everything, and set all the assists to the highest level, it will auto steer, brake, never spin the wheels or lock the brakes.

I'd still say BATRacer though, closest thing that you're after, you run in your own team or somebody else's and everyone is a real player. I can't remember offhand how accessible it is honestly but....I used to play it ages ago.

Warning: Grumpy post above
Also on Linux natively

Jace's EA PGA Tour guide for blind golfers

2017-04-24 08:55:09

Hi.
There is audio formula 1 but that game can not be fownd.
It is an audio formula game.
If someone has it, can I please get it?

Hopefully, we'll get a fully accessible open world game someday.

2017-04-24 11:28:52

Hello.
I have this game but it is not plaiable on windows 7 or later onli on xp.
I will upload it when I will get back home because I am now on the hotspot and I do not have more internet.

I am myself and noone is ever gonna change me, I am the trolling master!

2017-04-24 21:12:26

Hi.
I never played audio formula 1 but I don't think you want to try it. From what I heard it's very buggy, and does not get along with machines newer than xp.
Hth.

Guitarman.
What has been created in the laws of nature holds true in the laws of magic as well. Where there is light, there is darkness,  and where there is life, there is also death.
Aerodyne: first of the wizard order

2017-04-26 20:01:59

yeah I heard that too, don't think it's really playable as i'm on windows 10 so definitely not.