2017-04-23 03:29:49

Hello,
What are some superhero games? I don't really care what type, I am just looking for some. Here is what I have found. Does anyone know any others?

Captain dynamite and the fallen hero (demo)

Best of us: Choice of games

Hero zero, the game for real heroes! iOS version 

Twilight Heroes: browser based adventure

superliam

2017-04-23 03:34:57

yeah, the captain dynamite one is great. However, it's kind of stagnated, and I doubt it's being developed anymore. I'm not really sure what you mean by superhero games.
However, another game you might like is parolous hearts.
Again, that too, the development has stagnated.
Mysteries of the ancients, is a good one, but development has stopped altogether, I think the dev passed away.
Anyways, those are a couple, not sure if it's to your liking, or if it's what you're looking for.

"Hope is the thing with feathers that perches with in the soul, that sings the tune without the words and never stops at all."
Emily Dickenson

2017-04-23 04:34:24

Thanks, I am looking for games that have characters like from Marvel or comic books.

2017-04-23 08:45:05

There's the Justice League audio game: https://www.sendspace.com/file/m1d725

看過來!
"If you want utopia but reality gives you Lovecraft, you don't give up, you carve your utopia out of the corpses of dead gods."
MaxAngor wrote:
    George... Don't do that.

2017-04-23 12:31:39

Choice of Games has a very cool series, Heroes Rise.
Start with Heroes Rise: The Prodigy, then heroes rise: the hero project, then heroes rise: herofall, then hero project redemption season.

2017-04-24 22:01:45

Hi Frastlin.
I know what kind of games your interested in. Unfortunately there aren't very many out there. The justice league game and super liam are the only ones I can think of. It would be nice to have a spider-man or punisher game. A hero's call might be what your looking for sort of but it hasn't been released yet.
Sorry I couldn't be more help.

Guitarman.
What has been created in the laws of nature holds true in the laws of magic as well. Where there is light, there is darkness,  and where there is life, there is also death.
Aerodyne: first of the wizard order

2017-04-25 12:16:35

Hi
Yes, A hero's Call is might be one of the things you're looking for but it hasn't been released yet. It might be released in the next munths.

Kind regards!

Add me on battle.net and let's have fun, region is Europe, my BattleTag is: Hajjar#21470
By reading my post, you agree to my terms and conditions :P

2017-04-26 21:53:52

You're looking for a superhero game in the marvel and comic book type, then A Hero's Call will probably not be what you're after as it has nothing to do with superheros.

Discord: clemchowder633

2017-04-27 14:10:45

Hmmm, last I checked hero0 had some inaccessible screens that you couldn't get passed, I don't know if that is still the case however.
There did also used to be  super hero game in the storm8 series like zombies live but I think that's gone down along with their others.

one game I've heard about but never tried is mind sight which is I believe an interactive audio adventure where you play a blind superhero for ios, here is the applevis entry, that is actually one I need to investigate further myself.

There are also plenty of standard zcode parser type of interactive fiction games kicking around with a superhero theme, going right back to Scot adams Hulk.
of that series I personally can the earth and sky trilogy by Paul panks. The first two are available in zcode, the last is a glulks game, but a quick search on the if encyclopedia should turn them up.
They even have a great help system and a cool ongoing story, about a brother and sister who's scientist parents go missing leaving them with two super powered suits, one with super strength the other with flight, fog and electric powers.

There also used to be futureboy, an interactive fiction  game about a super hero in a future city which had sound and music, despite the fact that it was a full parser interactive fiction game, though sadly i think it's no longer available.

Lastly, there are actually several of the choiceofgames and hosted games titles with a super hero theme, such as community colidge hero and heroes inc, though I will second Aaron's recommendations of the hero's rise series, ---- and from someone who does't generally regard super heroes as a favourite genre big_smile.

With our dreaming and singing, Ceaseless and sorrowless we! The glory about us clinging Of the glorious futures we see,
Our souls with high music ringing; O men! It must ever be
That we dwell in our dreaming and singing, A little apart from ye. (Arthur O'Shaughnessy 1873.)