2017-04-22 15:39:13

hi everyone, I wanted to tell you about a problem I was having with firefox and nvda working together. In some select sites, e.G. most pages of the bulbapedia, nvda suddenly starts lagging like there's no lagmorrow. So when I press the arrow keys I usually have to wait more than a second for it to move me, and quick nav keys take even longer. Then there's a problem with say all, if I start using it, nvda sometimes likes to skip over text or just goes back to a speciffic portion of the page and starts reading it again. Is there a fix for this or is this just ff and nvda not liking some pages?

I used to be a knee like you, then I took an adventurer in the arrow.

2017-04-22 21:22:27

I have the same problem.

I post sounds I record to freesound. Click here to visit my freesound page
I usually post game recordings to anyaudio. Click here to visit my anyaudio page

2017-04-22 21:57:12

I do not, lol so not sure what's causing it for you two, it's a beautiful combo for me that basically never fails

"You know nothing of death... allow me to teach you!" Dreadlich Tamsin
Download the latest version of my Bokura no Daibouken 3 guide here.

2017-04-23 00:41:08

I know, and it didn't use to do this for me either. It only started on this new computer, and performance can't be the problem since its quite new and I'm not running anything in the background that would put a lot of strain on the hardware.

I used to be a knee like you, then I took an adventurer in the arrow.

2017-04-23 12:56:45

Hi.
Mine has an other strange issue. When ever i restart nvda, firefox becomes inaccessible, forcing me to restart it as well. I've  never had this problem before.
Any ideas?

:)