2017-04-22 09:18:04 (edited by pulseman45 2017-04-22 09:22:18)

Hello everyone,
I noticed that the behaviour of certain web pages would change from time to time, but they all change at the same time and they may differ depending on the computer I am using.
For example,in the Audiogames.net forum, sometimes the menu with Search, Register, Login, etc would appear directly, and during another period of time it wouldn't appear directly and I would have to click on some kind of link to show it. When this happens, several informations don't show either, such as the location or the number of posts of the author of any message.
And what's even stranger is that, if that behaviour happens on the Audiogames.net forum, the commentaries on Youtube just won't show! And that' just an example, I can't remember the rest. I know this seems strange, but I swear that's what happens each time it goes like that.
So, does anyone know of this phenomenon and how to fix it? I am using Firefox.
Best regards,
Pulseman

2017-04-22 14:22:32

@pulseman45 if this ever happens, maximize your window for some reason. I don't exactly know why this fixes the problem, but sometimes firefox seems to activate in some sort of weird minimized state.

2017-04-24 08:29:37 (edited by pulseman45 2017-04-24 08:32:49)

I tried it and it works. Thanks!