2017-04-20 22:22:31

Hello everyone, I am prowd to present to you... need for weed, high pursuit! An action and canabis packed game, my first publically released one in fact.
4:20 pm some time in april, you decided to get as high as you possibly could. You recently aquired a stockpile from your deeler, but even before you've finished blazing through your first joint of mari jane you suddenly get noticed by your neighbor, one of those do gooders! He starts chasing you, and you'd rather die than give up your precious supply of pot, so you grab the lot and run out the back door to jump into your car. You start to drive away, but your neighbor is chasing you, and it won't be long till he calls the cops, and the effects of the marijuana set in...
In this game, you attempt to last as long as you can! You must stay ahead of the cops in your car, however this will not be easy, as you will be traveling through congested highways, grassy parks to take shortcuts, footpaths lined with pedestrians, forests and other environments. Try not to be arrested, but also try not to crash!  Of course getting your car stuck in mud or something equally bad won't be too good for you, and then there's the problem of the police trying to shoot out your tires. But you also have another problem that will steadally increase the game's difficulty! Every few minutes, you'll somehow find the time to smoke another joint, which will soon get you more and more stoned. The effects of this can be quite... interesting, especially when you get to the good stuff, the one that's been laced with a bunch of psychedelics, causing you to see, and because this is an audiogame, hear, some very strange things! I'll keep those a surprise... but some of the haloocinations you'll have may very well lead you to your doom or into a pair of handcufs... and all that precious pot will be gone! When you finally do get caught, you will be presented with detailed stats of your game, such as blood thc content, grams smoked, miles traveled, etc. Grab the game right here from
this link

I used to be a knee like you, then I took an adventurer in the arrow.

2017-04-20 22:25:40

lol it took me to a youtube video

2017-04-20 22:27:21

It looks like very interesting I have to try that game.

2017-04-20 22:28:15

@manny that is strange, I will have to take a look at it. I'll surely come back with more info soon!

I used to be a knee like you, then I took an adventurer in the arrow.

2017-04-20 22:39:27

Yeah, definitely looks like a spam! fun, really fun...

Really no idea why people are doing this, is it fun for them to make that strange things?

Twitter
Add me on Steam
Discord: lirintheblindguy
BattleTAG: Lirin#21759

2017-04-20 22:41:10

People like him SHOULD be banned / warned in my opinion.

Twitter
Add me on Steam
Discord: lirintheblindguy
BattleTAG: Lirin#21759

2017-04-20 22:41:20

hmmm, not sure what's in people's mind these day's

2017-04-20 22:44:35

I can't download this game

2017-04-20 22:45:42

Well conner I tried to run the game, but I had a problem.
You see I was waiting for the file to download and stuff sort of happened!
And hay man, you know my computer has a really loud sound, it's quite cool actually if you think about it because it hums in sort of a yellow way, --- but not like yellow like as if a yellow coward. Dood you know what I'm saying, like that nice yellow like your mum used to make,
And anyway man this post is going a long time, because this forum is awesome.

Actually that's a funny word really, forum! it sounds sort of shiny, and why does everything smell sort of purple but in a good way, like that yellow? did someone mention yellow?
And hay what were we talking about anyway? oh yeah, tha game I was loading down, ---- loading down? like a reverse truck get it? ha ha ha ha ha !funny! loading down indeed!

Now good grief I'm hungry! anyone up for kebab and chips because I could really gof r a kebab, and kebabs at nice, like keeeeeebaaaab! kebab, kebegabekebagbek, kekebabkgikebeshklosk.

Oh sorry, yellow kebab bunny bunny boofooboo things. You know what I mean right?

Okay, snapping back to reality and removing imaginary cannabis from system, ---- since of course Dark has never had cannabis before in his life no sir! because drugs are bad!

I believe this is a joke, however I am afraid since the youtube video it lead to was some sort of rapper type of song in german I didn't really understand it accept ganja.
If this is a joke congrats on actually fooling me into hitting the download, I just wish I spoke German since I suspect that video is funny if you understand it.

If this is not a joke, then there is a problem with the link.

Either way, remember children that cannabis is bad for you, ---- yes, very bad! very very very bad! and you should never ever try it ever.
Remember don't do anything your friendly neighbourhood admin wouldn't do or hasn't done or wouldn'do again if he had the chance (well not too often anyway) big_smile.

With our dreaming and singing, Ceaseless and sorrowless we! The glory about us clinging Of the glorious futures we see,
Our souls with high music ringing; O men! It must ever be
That we dwell in our dreaming and singing, A little apart from ye. (Arthur O'Shaughnessy 1873.)

2017-04-20 22:49:48

yeah there are no link for download. I don't seen the link just youtube video.

2017-04-20 23:11:27

It's still the month of April but April Fool's day is over. Out of curiosity what were you trying to achieve? I can sort of see the funny side to it but I find this one a little more weird.

2017-04-20 23:26:27

Really, really really fun! Really good joke. But you should put it in off topic, don't you think? that may sound harsh, but i won't sound it harsh.

2017-04-20 23:44:25

People are having calendar issues, aren't they? Maybe that tricky little herb is the reason. tongue
Best regards, Haramir.

The true blind is the one who refuses to see.

2017-04-20 23:45:40

Maybe It is time to say, that Audiogames.net are attacked curently by spamm.
I also love Rastafary and Reggae music, but on this bad joke, I have a different thinking.
Maybe It will be great article about this topic and also, about Audio games too in one of my blogs.

Ja volim samo kafu sa Rakijom.

2017-04-20 23:52:00

is this really only a joke? If so, it's a damn bad one because the game sounded really awesome. sad

Greetings,
Janagirl!

2017-04-20 23:53:39

Spam unfortu natelly  but some talented guy can make a really avesome game out of this

If you want to contact me, do not use the forum PM. I respond once a year or two, when I need to write a PM myself. I apologize for the inconvenience.
Telegram: Nuno69a
E-Mail: nuno69a (at) gmail (dot) com

2017-04-21 00:01:33

hey Connor,
the link that you posted about the game is not the file to the game, only youtube video.
also is the game self-voicing or not?

2017-04-21 00:12:47

1. If there's not a stoned dude self voicing this, I will rage...

2. I am laughing my ass off at the topic since I completely get what happened here and I think it's hilarious. Well played.

3. You better actually give us the link now....I actually want to play this for reals now. With a joint, and Bob Marley as my soundtrack

Draco

P.S. All those people complaining about the topic, chill out man, relax, light up and just chill out yo...

(Yes, the above post was sarcasm, before I ge accused of being some pothead...>.> I am laughing at the entire topic since it sounds like something a younger me would have done)

Warning: Grumpy post above
Also on Linux natively

2017-04-21 00:17:54

Well folks, perhaps the main developer behind this game had the need for weed himself, and was smokin' in the boys room when he made the post! You know how easy it would be for Connor to have posted the wrong link while that stuff was working its way through his system, right? Mwahahahahahaasdfasdafjikls. All that aside, I think it's safe to say, we got potrolled! lol Well played sir, well played. And for those who don't know what the initial trigger song was, it was some German rap song about smoking. So now that you know, we all know that this is just a slightly higher version of rickrolling. Lol!

2017-04-21 00:24:20

I can now tell you guys that no, this is not spam, and no, Connor has not been hacked either.
I now have figured out what this is, but I will wait to see if Connor will possibly reveal what's happening here. If not, I'll let you all know, and I can definitely see the funny side to this. I believe this is all done as a fun joke.

2017-04-21 00:32:17

wow, another jokes like before, I think hopefully it won't happen again.
so for this one, I think you have to move this topic to the general discussion

going in to the wilds, collecting pokedex, and capturing them are my kind of thing,
training them, making them evolve, and generally making them stronger is my ultimate goal,
fighting other manamon tamers, winning the tournament, and fighting octoros are what these manamons like to do,
and ultimately, I become the master of mana!

2017-04-21 00:38:22

Rastley was moved over to general discussion, so this one may eventually. But for everyone else not liking this, just laugh it off anyways, after all the description alone is enough to make one cackle.

2017-04-21 00:52:53

Hi Connor,
Good game in fact. But I have a problem, whenever I enter the forest, I get a bgt runtime error. Have tried that several times and still getting the same error. Can you fix this? Since the game is pretty cool ya man.

Kind regards!

Add me on battle.net and let's have fun, region is Europe, my BattleTag is: Hajjar#21470
By reading my post, you agree to my terms and conditions :P

2017-04-21 01:32:29

Hi.
Well this is interesting. It's not what I expected when I first saw the topic lol!

Guitarman.
What has been created in the laws of nature holds true in the laws of magic as well. Where there is light, there is darkness,  and where there is life, there is also death.
Aerodyne: first of the wizard order

2017-04-21 01:40:00

Enjoying Rastly 2.0

I like to sleep, Sleep is good,
This is how I do it: Lie on a nice warm cozy bed, and dream dreams about how to rule the world!
Follow @TheGreatAthlon5 on twitter for humorous facts and game updates!
If you like my posts, thumb me up!