2017-04-15 01:40:42

Hello guys, I hope you all are havign a lovely day.
So, i've heard about second life, and the responses are a bit mixed. Some say, that it's worth trying to play, but still others say it's not really worth it, and that you don't really get access to many of the things due to just the nature of the game.
So my question then is, are there any games out there that are like, or close to second life, that is a bit more accessible?
Now, I haven't given up trying second life, I'm still waiting to hear back from people on the second life thread on this forum, but I just thought I'd pose this question to see if I get any responses.
Thank you all so much, I look forward to hearing from you.

"Hope is the thing with feathers that perches with in the soul, that sings the tune without the words and never stops at all."
Emily Dickenson

2017-04-15 02:57:54

the closest thing we have so far is survive the wild. but who knows maybe one of the devs would pick up a game like this

can i get a peace double harmony burger? no chaos

2017-04-15 04:10:46

hey you wouldn't happen to know how to play second life would you?
I'm asking, to the person who replied to this thread.
Or really anyone.
I have the client, but it won't log me in, and I don't kow why.
I have the username and password correct.
Help?

"Hope is the thing with feathers that perches with in the soul, that sings the tune without the words and never stops at all."
Emily Dickenson

2017-04-15 04:12:26

Hi.
Yep survive the wild is all we have for the moment. We don't have life simulation games although that would be cool. It would be interesting to have a sims game or something like that. Sorry to disappoint you.

Guitarman.
What has been created in the laws of nature holds true in the laws of magic as well. Where there is light, there is darkness,  and where there is life, there is also death.
Aerodyne: first of the wizard order

2017-04-15 05:14:31

Oh well I haven't quite given up on second life.
Oh and I figured out the log in thing. Rather.. I didn't figure it out, it just started to work. Thanks!!!

Emily Dickenson

2017-04-15 07:12:57

you can try popmumdo
www.popmumdo.com

2017-04-15 07:57:42

uh... that just gives me a page not found. Like unable to find so on and so forth. Is that link correct? Could you tell me a bit more about the game?

Emily Dickenson

2017-04-15 09:25:39

smoothgunner wrote:

but who knows maybe one of the devs would pick up a game like this?

This is hard sad I've been trying on and off for many, many years. I still say it can be done, but let it not be said that it hasn't been attempted.

看過來!
"If you want utopia but reality gives you Lovecraft, you don't give up, you carve your utopia out of the corpses of dead gods."
MaxAngor wrote:
    George... Don't do that.

2017-04-15 11:20:49

Regarding Survive the wild, you can just create a new character.

Best regards SLJ.
Feel free to contact me privately if you have something in mind. If you do so, then please send me a mail instead of using the private message on the forum, since I don't check those very often.
Facebook: https://facebook.com/sorenjensen1988
Twitter: https://twitter.com/soerenjensen

2017-04-15 18:18:11

Yeah, but survive the wild isn't really like second life.

Emily Dickenson

2017-04-15 21:29:10

the link is
https://www.popmundo.com
It's a game where you can have concerts, make recipes, go fishing, buying chlotes, you can decorate your house, do quests, celebrate holidays, interacting with other corrects and so on.
You have the musical side which is popmundo, and you have also the crime relate side, which is called The Great Heist