2017-04-13 20:37:31

Any tips on playing second life? I am using radegast. I just started playing last night. any tips on shopping, earning money, etc?
Is there a better way i could be playing sl than I'm already using? thanks.
Athena

2017-04-14 05:14:08

Hello.
What is this game, Where I can download it, or this is online game?

best regards, muhammad chafid

2017-04-14 07:15:05

I was told, that sl via the client wasn't very good.
That you were very limited to what you could do.
Even still, Athena, I would so very much appreciate it if we could Skype, something, so you could walk me through setting it up so I too can play second life.
But I really was told, that it wasn't worth it.
What is your experience so far?
I am looking forward to hearing from you very much.
Especially if you've already figured out radigus. I'd love to speak to you about it.
Sorry, I'm just floored, I've yet to have anyone who can help me set it all up and what nots.
Thanks!!!
I'll definitely pm you my Skype info.
I truly hope you'll consider adding me, and walking me through.

"Hope is the thing with feathers that perches with in the soul, that sings the tune without the words and never stops at all."
Emily Dickenson

2017-04-14 11:01:37

Its not worth it, imo.. If you want, add me on skype so I can try and help you to install it, if you want.. My skype is Caioneutron.

2017-04-14 12:21:18

Hi.
So, to answer some questions. Second life is a life simulator by linden Labs. You can do what ever you like in this game, due to it's comunity building up on it.
When you first create a character, you're avatar just looks like a ball of light, with no proportions or what so ever. You can be a human, animal or what ever you like. Because everything is customisable, it' s not a game, it's kinda hard to explain.
In my eyes it's not worth the efford. Object often have strange names, you don't have many accessibility options, you often need help from a sighted person to go to places. The rooms you are standing in are not described, I mean the models of the rooms, like the description, what's in it, the colors of the objects and so on, you need someone sighted helping you.
There is a place called virtual ability, which is a hub for disabled people, but for someone like me who likes to rome around the world on my own and discover stuff, this is not something I will try again.
Greetings Moritz.

Hail the unholy church of Satan, go share it's greatness.

2017-04-14 18:59:16

Hello guys.
Second life is indeed worth it, its just that it takes some time to get used to some things. Although I've not been very active at SL these last years due to my ocupations, I've been trained by my mentors to whom I really apreciate a lot, so that's why you'll see me often going in defence of SL.
I know that Celene highwater, one of my mentors, has an account here on audiogames. I'm sure she can answer most common questions, I could help a bit but the problsm is, there are way too many things I've forgoten do to the fact I do not log in to my SL character a while ago

Jesus Christ is the way, the truth and the life. he gives to the human being complete joy and happyness. Why don't you receive him today?

2017-04-14 22:09:19

Oh wow, well if you could get in touch with her, someone I would love to learn how to set it all up.
Please, I've been hoping to find someone who could help me, since I do not know how to work ratigus or however the program is spelled. I would greatly appreciate it, since sl is a game I've been wishing to play for quite some time.

"Hope is the thing with feathers that perches with in the soul, that sings the tune without the words and never stops at all."
Emily Dickenson

2017-04-15 04:09:39 (edited by SilverMoon 2017-04-15 05:15:40)

hey guys, so I'm having issues.
I got radegast downloaded and installed on my pc.
However, it won't log me in to second life. My password is correct, I was able to log in just fine on second life itself. So I'm not sure what's wrong with the client.
Does anyone have any suggestions?
never mind, I was able to log in. I don't know what was wrong, but it just... fixed itself. Although I still wouldn't mind having someone help me through, getting clothes and all that fun stuff. Thanks

Emily Dickenson

2017-04-15 11:23:14

Hi.
I tried Second Life long time ago, but for me, the learning curve is so extreme so it's not worth it.

Best regards SLJ.
Feel free to contact me privately if you have something in mind. If you do so, then please send me a mail instead of using the private message on the forum, since I don't check those very often.
Facebook: https://facebook.com/sorenjensen1988
Twitter: https://twitter.com/soerenjensen

2017-04-15 18:17:03

I see, but as long as it's possible, I'd like to give it a try. I figured out the log in thing. Or... I didn't figure it out, it just worked. But I'm still hoping for someone who can walk me through the basics there.

Emily Dickenson