2017-04-10 23:51:51 (edited by DjkW25 2017-04-10 23:53:00)

Hi,
so me and a friend want to play some games together. We have remote software running so he can here my screenreader. However, when using skype, he can't here my game audio. this started when I got my new laptop with windows 10 and, no stereo mix. I have checked disabled devices and disconnected devices, still nothing. Does anyone know of a bit of software that would allow him to hear me and my computer audio through skype, or a way to get stereo mix back.
Thanks.

2017-04-11 18:24:35

Hi. If you are using skype the latest version, You need to find the "Add partesipents" option, Then you must press enter on it.
Then, You will press tab untill you find the" Share system sound" option and as soon as you press enter on it, Your system sound, and your microphone sound will be both shared with your friend.
If you ever wanted to stop sharing system sound, You do the same things I said above, But this time, You will press enter on stop sharing system sound or something like that and it will be stopped.
Hope this helps.

---
Co-founder of Sonorous Arts.
Check out Sonorous Arts on github: https://github.com/sonorous-arts/
my Discord: kianoosh.shakeri2#2988

2017-04-11 18:58:52

additional, share system sound can actually be accessed from the call menu as well, you don't need to go to add participants or anything
additional 2: last time I checked, share system sound is in mono, not stereo

"You know nothing of death... allow me to teach you!" Dreadlich Tamsin
Download the latest version of my Bokura no Daibouken 3 guide here.

2017-04-11 19:31:12

thanks so much, never would have found that.

2017-04-13 12:49:19

At post 3:
Even the stereo mix does not provide stereo sound in skype. Skype does not support stereo sound as far as I know.

---
Co-founder of Sonorous Arts.
Check out Sonorous Arts on github: https://github.com/sonorous-arts/
my Discord: kianoosh.shakeri2#2988

2017-04-13 17:10:46

I thought it did though? or at least nobody ever told me it didn't, I never actually heard the output from it myself though, only streamed from my end so maybe I'm wrong, apologies if so

"You know nothing of death... allow me to teach you!" Dreadlich Tamsin
Download the latest version of my Bokura no Daibouken 3 guide here.