2017-04-10 18:48:53

Hi all,

For the longest time, I said I'd never consider using Windows or paying Microsoft a cent if their built-in accessibility didn't improve. Sooner than I expected, this took a complete 180 and I'm now playing with Windows 10 on my MacBook Air. However, there are a few things in the personalization sectionI can't configure and test unless I purchase a product key and activate Windows. If I purchase a license for Windows 10 Home from the Windows Store application, do I receive a product key that can be moved from computer to computer? I don't want to spend $120 only to have the license forever tied to my Mac hardware. If I'm paying $120, I need to know that the investment will last me a while. I know most computers come with an OEM copy of WIndows, but what if I buy more Macs in the future or build my own computer? I know the license can't officially be used on more than one computer at a time and that's fine, but I need to know that I won't be out $120 if my Mac breaks down and I'm forced to move to another machine.

Grab my Adventure at C: stages Right here.