2017-04-10 06:42:11

Hello guys, I hope you are having a lovely day.
So I was wondering, if there was an accessible Sudoku out there. I have heard my sighted friends talk of it, way back when it was popular, and now out of boredom, and just to see I was wondering if there was an accessible kind out there. Thanks a lot.

"Hope is the thing with feathers that perches with in the soul, that sings the tune without the words and never stops at all."
Emily Dickenson

2017-04-10 07:08:21

There's a few. There's one from draconis, there's one from spoonbill software, and there's one from azabat software. The only that's free is the one from spoonbill.
If you need anymore help, let me know.

"I've learned that this life's not just a game, just a line, between the pleasures and the pain." - Aaron Lewis

2017-04-10 07:39:36

Hi.
There are accessible versions for IOS as well. Just search for Accessible sodoku in the app store.

Best regards SLJ.
Feel free to contact me privately if you have something in mind. If you do so, then please send me a mail instead of using the private message on the forum, since I don't check those very often.
Facebook: https://facebook.com/sorenjensen1988
Twitter: https://twitter.com/soerenjensen

2017-04-10 08:44:43

I also believe sudosan is still available which was a free accessible online version but don't quote me.

With our dreaming and singing, Ceaseless and sorrowless we! The glory about us clinging Of the glorious futures we see,
Our souls with high music ringing; O men! It must ever be
That we dwell in our dreaming and singing, A little apart from ye. (Arthur O'Shaughnessy 1873.)

2017-04-10 12:45:18

Dark,
Sudo-San, an accessible sudoku for blind and sighted gamers!
A Sudoku-puzzle consists of a 9 by 9 grid of cells, made up of 3 by 3 sub-grids named squares. Some cells already contain numbers while others are empty.
Your goal is to fill in the empty cells following simple rules.
Best of all the game is free, but it requires you to have Macromedia ShockWave plugin installed.
free online game 
Sudo-San
Grandmaster San presents: accessible sudoku for blind and sighted gamers!
http://audiogames.net/sudosan/

2017-04-13 11:12:01

It says 404 not found.
is there also an accessible version of sudoku on android?

best regards
never give up on what ever you are doing.

2017-04-14 06:09:31

Hello.
I love sudoku although I've never managed to complete one lol. Wasn't there one called soundoku that had sounds instead of numbers? It's in the database, although I'm not sure if it's still available.
The spoonbill one is really good, and he now has download links to the games so you don't have to request them from him, you can just pick them up quickly. The others I've never played, I can't figure paying for a sudoku puzzle that you can get for free usually.
Hth.

Guitarman.
What has been created in the laws of nature holds true in the laws of magic as well. Where there is light, there is darkness,  and where there is life, there is also death.
Aerodyne: first of the wizard order

2017-04-14 07:12:04

Hmmm, I do know the sudosan game was developed by the webmasters of this site, Richard and Sander, but i'm not sure if it's back up after the recent crash, maybe ask in the "audiogames exclusive games" room of the forum.

As to Soundoku, I'm actually not sure since the website still seems to be up, the flash controls didn't work which was odd.

On the plus side I can say the ultimate soundocu from draconis is still available.

Unfortunately Draconis seem to have changed their site agin! (more db editing needed),
But you can Read about and buy the game here

I know Ultimate Sudoku was supposed to be an accessible Sudoku game taking into account the fact that free versions like spoonbill's were available and supposedly giving more bang for your buck the fact you'd need to buy the game.
whether or not this is true I don't know, still if the demo is still available you could give it a try as all the draconis games work fine on windows 10.

As to android, I would be a bit surprised if there wasn't a Sudoku game kicking around somewhere,not having an android device I'm afraid I'm not entirely sure where.

With our dreaming and singing, Ceaseless and sorrowless we! The glory about us clinging Of the glorious futures we see,
Our souls with high music ringing; O men! It must ever be
That we dwell in our dreaming and singing, A little apart from ye. (Arthur O'Shaughnessy 1873.)

2017-04-14 07:12:38

Hey guys,
Thank you so much for your responses.
So yeah, the link one, that's online, I can't figure it out.
It does all of nothing.
I have heard of it, and again, it does all of nothing.
The spoonbill one, the one that someone said had a downloader now, where do I go for it?
Thank you all!!!

"Hope is the thing with feathers that perches with in the soul, that sings the tune without the words and never stops at all."
Emily Dickenson

2017-04-14 09:54:12

here:

http://www.spoonbillsoftware.com.au/bgsudoku.htm

f.a.t.h.e.r