hello, where do I download these add-ons?

Thumbs up

927 (edited by Farhad Ali Bhatti 2017-07-31 16:11:08)

i need latest link for downloading the game.
i already have an older version of game, but its not working today. chinies error comes, i dont understand about it.
but it is not problem of my pc, because i have all latest updates installed for required softwares such as directX etc.

Thumbs up

I got a new pc a few weeks ago, and decided to try this game out. I am getting nowhere though. I created an account and roll. I go to bind the roll, and it says Network abnormal after I press okay.

Thumbs up

techmaster20 wrote:

I got a new pc a few weeks ago, and decided to try this game out. I am getting nowhere though. I created an account and roll. I go to bind the roll, and it says Network abnormal after I press okay.

don't binding, you can Direct login

Thumbs up

It still says network  abnormal.

Thumbs up

Could you send me your account and password?  ,I'll check for you

Thumbs up

Okay. It's [email protected] and the password is tyler111 The roll name is techmaster.

Thumbs up

techmaster20 wrote:

Okay. It's [email protected] and the password is tyler111 The roll name is techmaster.

ok, i know your problem
you haven't Create roles, you can go to Role management

Thumbs up

I did create a roll It still says network abnormal\

Thumbs up

what are you want to select class? warrior mage hunter summoner

Thumbs up

new download link
http://www.fileconvoy.com/dfl.php?id=g5 … 4049354a1b

Thumbs up

I was a master, by the way, if you can get that  account created.

Thumbs up

techmaster20 wrote:

I was a master, by the way, if you can get that  account created.

please download New version of the game, I've created the character for you, he is a mage

Thumbs up

I have the new version of the game. If you ever need sound design, please let me know.

Thumbs up

techmaster20 wrote:

I have the new version of the game. If you ever need sound design, please let me know.

ok

Thumbs up

Hello all! I have one question where i can find the book for medium summoning skill?

Thumbs up

Karlitos wrote:

Hello all! I have one question where i can find the book for medium summoning skill?

you need kill Zombie in the mining area

Thumbs up

new link
http://www.fileconvoy.com/dfl.php?id=g7 … 9c9a63331f

Thumbs up

hello.  i was never able to get this game so if someone can pm me a link or so to download it or or what not, i'd grately appreciate it.  if it is difficult to set up then i won't worry about it.

Thumbs up

musical professor wrote:

hello.  i was never able to get this game so if someone can pm me a link or so to download it or or what not, i'd grately appreciate it.  if it is difficult to set up then i won't worry about it.

you can look above message, have download link

Thumbs up

Have there been any massive changes? Haven't played this in forever.

Thumbs up

death wrote:

Have there been any massive changes? Haven't played this in forever.

Of course, There are two different worlds in the early and later stages of the game

Thumbs up

i really wanna play this game, but f*cking ping dont allow me

Thumbs up

AlirezaNosrati wrote:

i really wanna play this game, but f*cking ping dont allow me

hahahaha, wait upgrade vps

Thumbs up

Hello all I have two questions first where can I buy the medium armor?, and second how can I kill electric zombie. When ever i try to kill him he always kill my baby bubble and me. Regards, Karlitos

Thumbs up