2017-04-24 07:45:08

sanslash332 wrote:

Hello @拓海 two questions. How match are the cost of put an item in the market? The alert window on that information is displayed is in chinese and the translate tools can translate correctly that window. And whi I can't everi time buy an item in  the market?
For example I want to buy some potions that cost 110 gold, but i can't. The game says  "beyond load", but when I tried to buy the same potion but with a cost of 150, I can buy it.

Other question. The mine that you can enter from the scull palace at the 3th floor of the scull cave, is connected in some way with the mine that have it's entrance at snake forest?

I enter to the mine from the snake forest, and I tried to find some connection channel that connects that part of the mine with the other, but iI cant find nothing.
If you go to the east (from the entrance) you go to the east mine, but in any of these passages you can't enter more than one pit to the nort (trying to go to the "north mining area")

And, if you go to the south, some steps from the entrance, you can go to the  male mine area, but in that the only passage that i  can find, in all of the pits an passages, is the misterious channels that connect with the zzombie lord.

Where is the connection with the other part of the mine? o you must have enter from the palace and doesn't exist any method to go from one side to the other side.

Thanks.

Mines and skull hole Really connected, and Snake forest Be interlinked too,Mining area is divided into east west south and north 4 mining area,If you are not familiar with the map, It's really hard to find the entrance

2017-04-24 12:07:42

I thought that the undead king could spawn anywhere in the mines randomly? I didn't think he was in a specific area, or is there a zombie I have never seen before.

I've found the east, west and north area of the mines, but I've never been to the south mining area. I found the north mining area with a mine exploration scroll. I will explore the mines more.

For anyone who had the network abnormal issue, can you please tell me how you solved it? I have a friend trying to log in, and the game says north, and then says network abnormal and closes the game. He has created an account and a character on the game and is logging in correctly. He has been able to sign in to the game one time, but any attempt to log in after that just closes the game.

2017-04-24 12:50:01

Hey all. Where can I find the scare crow? I'm not sure if I asked this before but if I did, it probably got lost somewhere but yeah.

Jonathan Candler, A.K.A, Jonnyboy

2017-04-24 12:51:47

look around in the fields of the wastelands.

PSN ID: AvidLitRPGer
Twitter: https://twitter.com/AvidLitRPGer
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/AvidLitRPGer
leave me a message saying how you found me.

2017-04-24 13:08:30

In addition to my last question, how can I download the latest full package? The update log says that we need to download the latest full version to get all the updates, but on bbs.ddrj.org, the last version I see is 1.9.1 and the version I have is 1.2.0.

2017-04-24 13:58:21

david_solomon1 wrote:

In addition to my last question, how can I download the latest full package? The update log says that we need to download the latest full version to get all the updates, but on bbs.ddrj.org, the last version I see is 1.9.1 and the version I have is 1.2.0.

it is in the qq group zone

2017-04-24 14:53:14

Hello. Please, I am level 15 mage. how can I defeat electric zombies? I am using big fireball, but nothing.

2017-04-24 15:15:18

about electric zombie, you have to be careful, it has a long range attack , maybe around 10 m or so, so watch out, you have to  attack it it with fireball, I believe big fireball could attack from 10 m away, so yeah, attack, run back, attack, run back, and so on, so on

2017-04-24 16:57:35

Are we missing a lot by not having the 1.9 whatever version?

Silly Gohan, animals don't eat people. People eat animals.

2017-04-24 17:06:43

It's some kind of bug fix version involving equipment damage I think, so it's probably important.

@拓海, can you please send the link for the Return of the King QQ Group? I can't find it.

2017-04-24 17:51:10

Thanks jason. smile I will tri it.

2017-04-24 18:23:03

so, I repeat my question. where I can find a good equipment for my hunter level 20? Im usyng a lot of thincs level 4. thanks

Sorry for my english

2017-04-24 18:52:54 (edited by sanslash332 2017-04-24 19:01:53)

@david_solomon
To find the zombie lord, you have enter to the mines throug the snake forest entranse.
After enter to the mine, try go south. you've to fing a path to the south, a few step from the entranse.
Walk until you hit the south wall of that path, and next, turn to the west.
Continue go west, passing various pits, until you enter one passaje and hit a wall.

On that wall, turn around to the east, and pass one pit. In the intersection between the pit that you've passed and the next,try to go norht. in one of the tyles of that passage, you find a small entranse to a misterious connection channel. On the middle of that channel, is the zombie lord.
Be careful.

pd:
@拓海
A, about the first question. What are the cost of put an item in the market? And keep it on that?

2017-04-24 21:10:03

Entries in the market cost 2000 gold. You pay per entry in the market, not per item. So if you put up 1 skill, or 100 pieces of gold ore, you still pay only 2000 gold to put both of those up.

No idea about the potions thing. I assumed each potion would cost the asking price, not that you'd be buying the full amount of potions for the listed price. So no idea why one would say it was too heavy and the other not.

2017-04-24 21:35:26

please give me a link in the last version return of the king

2017-04-25 01:56:59

hello. how I can use the fliyng symbol of grocery store? I press f but nothing happens

Sorry for my english

2017-04-25 02:13:23

It is for a task called LanShan Farm. You will see it at the task giver south of the palace. You need to pay 10000 gold, 1 snake eagle feathers and 1 flying symbol to accept the task and enter the map.

2017-04-25 02:32:30

where do i get  this game and how to translate? the link i tried didn't work.

2017-04-25 08:43:10

Here is the latest version of the game
https://mega.nz/#!ahoG0QIa!zL9U5DWKSna5 … cm1WIP8dOY

If you want to contact me, do not use the forum PM. I respond once a year or two, when I need to write a PM myself. I apologize for the inconvenience.
Telegram: Nuno69a
E-Mail: nuno69a (at) gmail (dot) com

2017-04-25 13:05:32

thanks @david_solomon1 for the answer.

¡2000 gold for per entry! Waaaaa! this is a theft! u.u

Buu, definitely, under level 30 you can't sell anithing on the market. pay 2000 gold for put one light armor o bronce helmet at cost of minimum 3000 gold isn't atractive for other players to buy anything. At higher levels could be atractive, for sell rare rings or something similar :V

2017-04-25 13:14:55

@Nuno69: I think something went wrong with your upload. It's only 235 MB, and usually the game is at least 1.5gigs when compressed to .7z. Also, do you know how to get to the ROTK QQ Group zone?

2017-04-25 13:27:39

the link is ok this version is smaller.

2017-04-25 13:40:20

Yeah this one was sent to the skype group by a Chinese player... so unless everyone's got the wrong one... everything seems to be working here though

2017-04-25 13:49:39

Hi. Please, I have problem. There was a update. I have downloadet it, but sounds are not work. Do you have this problem too?

2017-04-25 14:00:48

So is this just an update patch then, or did they massively compress everything and actually make the game size smaller? In other words, does this work as a standalone version or do you extract this into a currently existing version?