2017-04-06 08:57:22

Well, depends when you will be hosting the MK X tournament, I would be happy to join the fray.
Greetings Moritz.

Hail the unholy church of Satan, go share it's greatness.

2017-04-06 08:57:49

assult freak if you can assure me that the following weekend after your tournament that you can play in the tournament, then I will try and have it pushed back, because again there are not to many sfv players signing up for this tournament how I imagined

can i get a peace double harmony burger? no chaos

2017-04-06 08:59:26

maria to my knowledge the soul calibour community these days is very small. I don't think they even have a older version of the game in the psn store for the ps4. but if enough players demand a tournament in this game then I will definitely set one up

2017-04-06 15:11:21

just wondering, what are the rules for the MKX tournament? thought about joining up for kicks, but pretty new to the whole scene so... also I'd probably get completely owned, lols

"You know nothing of death... allow me to teach you!" Dreadlich Tamsin
Download the latest version of my Bokura no Daibouken 3 guide here.

2017-04-06 15:53:47

Remember that unlike SFV, MKX is console locked. Which means that only PS4 players can play against PS4 players, and so on. I Think this will be the case for Injustice 2 as well. Only Killer Instinct and Street Fighter V are the 2 crossplayable fighting games.

You can add me on Steam.
Here is my Twitch profile page Follow me if you want.
You can also follow me on Twitter.
Kong!

2017-04-06 20:46:48

Soul Calibur V is more current than IV... I would love an SC tournament, but it would have to be on ps3. As for assuring you that I can play the weekend after nationals... nothing is ever assured. lol But the chances are good for that Saturday, the 29th.

Discord: clemchowder633

2017-04-16 14:49:49

ok guys I have a couple updates. first, the mkx tournament will definitely be held this upcoming weekend, which will either be Friday april 21, or sunday april 23. if you are interested let me know which one of those dates will work best for you, and let me know which time will work for you as well. after all times and dates are collected, all of them will be reviewed, and the time/date that was picked the most will be chosen. so far we have a lock of 10 people entering the tournament, with a possible 15 and up. tournament will pretty much have standard mkx rules with a winners and losers bracket. there will be prizes for the two players that reach grand finals, and also the player that made it to losers finals. first place will win a psn card, second place will win a mezco mkx figure, third place will win a digital copy of the mortal kombat movie. now after talking to players that will be entering the tournament, stated that they will be unable to put in 5dollars to enter in the tournament, but they still wanted to play in it. so myself and the organizer came up with the decision that, who ever couldn't put in the 5dollars entry fee, will still be able to play in the tournament, but if that particular player wins first place, they will not get the psn card, instead they will receive the second or third prize, and the psn card will go to the next person in line that actually did pay the entry fee. now in the odd event that none of the top 3players paid the entry fee, then first and second place will get a prize, and unfortunately third place will only be receiving braging rights, and the psn card will go to whoever is next in line in the standings that paid an entry fee. hopefully that doesn't sound to confusing lol. if anyone has any questions let me know. now for my street fighter fans

the sfv tournament will be held during the first or second week of May, after the april patch comes out. this will give organizers more time to find more players, and hopefully will be able to work with players and there schedules. the prize rules for the mortal kombat tournament, will also carry on, into the sfv  one. right now it looks like the tournament players for sfv will be 7 and hopefully more. once again I am so shocked at the low number of sfv players, but hey that's simply what it is.

2017-04-16 14:59:36

Shouldn't be that much of a shock... most gamers who are blind for some reason prefer MK X, and I'm genuinely curious as to why, not just making that statement as a general bash... I suppose that for most gamers who are blind, audio appeal is a big factor. And whatever my personal tastes, MK X and all NRS games for that factor seem to have won over most people, for whatever reason in that department. But for me personally, SF games have always had more appeal in gameplay... and while I like a lot of the audio in recent games from NRS, the gameplay is just missing something for me. But I'm in for the SF tournament... first weekend in May would work better for me, and I'm definitely up for watching MK if it's streamed, or if people are joining on a teamtalk server.

2017-04-16 18:15:14

AF sounds good, I will put you in as a lock, so now that will boost the total up to 8 players then. what time of day is good for you, morning, afternoon, or night. next question, will you be putting in 5dollars towards the psn card? and the mkx and sfv tournaments will be streamed

2017-04-16 18:53:04

Afternoon, if we're talking Eastern time... and no, I'll be going in simply for the fun of it.