2017-04-13 18:18:39

Thank you, it's as if the window isn't focused, yet every other window I click on is .

2017-04-13 18:26:39

Also,  I figured out that if you press the letter S, you can delete and empty your deck.  I also found all the recipes and structure decks, this could be quite helpful .

2017-04-13 18:31:47

You can also rename your deck by pressing s once you choose it and going all the way to the bottom and pressing A. Also super important for when you want to eventually play online the ban/forbidden list.

http://www.yugioh-card.com/en/limited/index.html

Silly Gohan, animals don't eat people. People eat animals.

2017-04-13 18:35:54

Also stupid question, but have you just tried restarting the computer? Always my first option for go-too fix.

2017-04-13 20:28:39

I actually have tried this, but it doesn't always work . smile

2017-04-13 20:30:11

Idk the way I fixed it was by using NVDA remote with my friend and it just kind of fixed itself... Don't ask me how.

2017-04-13 21:37:27

Hmm.  I will have to look into that, I've never tried it before

2017-04-13 21:42:11

Is there a guide for using Steam with NVDA? I have next to no tech proficiency, but if it's explained step by step I can follow directions. The only thing with NVDA that I can't stand is the voice, because I can't get Eloquence anymore with some copyright crap or something. I love playing Yugioh with my friends, would be cool if I could play this game using a Screen Reader.

2017-04-24 05:43:16

I love the game, it have a lot of content..... but... death ¿how mutch time take to you  complete a duel?
I really have problems with the duration of the battles because the delay of the OCR.SOmetimes, it takes aprox between 5 and 8 seconds in take one scan... And the scan fcourse is only for one card.

Check the table using the OCR, can take sometimes more than a minute.

2017-04-24 15:35:02

Doesn't take me that long anymore. Longest point in the duel is the first turn because I have to look at all of the cards, but after that I just can scan, look for a second and go on to the next card. It especially helps when you have your own custom deck and know what cards are what with the scans.

2017-04-24 18:39:41

Yea, but for see the table of the enemy?

Well, in all cases, for story mode, the funny part of the game, is use the deck of the characters on that battles ^ ^

Thanks death :3

2017-04-24 18:47:59

Really for the other person's side of the field the only part you need to worry about are their monsters and any face up magic/trap cards that they have and you can see if there's anything there by pressing y.

2017-04-25 10:10:15

So far I've played around with yugioh and gx, and I cannot tell you how much I love this game.
in regards to decks, I haven't made my own custom yet, just a few changes to existing ones.  Though I haven't unlocked the epic ones you'll probably get later in story. 
I'm currently fighting Kaiba as Pegasus, and the story deck he gets just doesn't work unless you get perfect setup first turn.  Proof that season one was full of broken mechanics which don't work in the real game.  I did try for three hours though before working with the fusion deck. tongue
How far have you guys gotten?

2017-04-25 15:38:04

I... am going through campaign for a second time on the first series unlocking all of the cards. Almost done with battle city again. Reason it's taking so long is because I have to duel not only the regular duels over and over until they stop giving cards, but the reverse duels as well. Not even worried about GX yet lol.

2017-04-25 18:12:58

Even though there are only a few of them, for some reason my card animations arn't  playing. Ah well.
You remember that problem I had where  ocr  wasn't focusing? Opening through steam apparently solves that problem.
The only thing I can't read at the moment, is the cards I get after winning battles .  Now I'm curious to see whether one of the magic the gathering games would work with this .

2017-04-25 18:51:51

As to the cards after battle, that's just a matter of changing your screen resolution to the right setting. Magic should work, but they have to completely work with the keyboard.

2017-04-25 19:12:25

Do you mean the resolution in the game or in the Control Panel ?

2017-04-25 22:53:53

In game. I have mine set at 1280*720 in windowed mode, but idk you might prefer the way yours reads honestly. What is yours out? Might be that I like it more.

2017-04-25 23:56:28

Mine is whatever the default is.  I haven't touched it to be honest.
I'm currently hunting for crushcard virus in Kaiba's pack.

2017-04-26 00:02:15

As long as you can see the attack and def of cards I'd leave it alone.

2017-04-26 00:48:35

so  I beat Kaiba with Pegasus earlier, then did the reverse duel.  it was so, so simple.  he couldn't even hit me.  Now I don't feel so bad for it taking me so long with the default deck.

2017-04-26 01:37:45

Pegasus is incredibly easy to beat as long as he doesn't play toon world and you have no counter to it. When I played against kyba all I had to do was toon world then most of my cards could attack directly.

2017-04-29 23:03:34

that moment where you're casually opening boosterpacks and find an Egyptian god out of nowhere.  I'm curious to see whether they included chaos emperor dragon in this.  such a broken card!

2017-04-29 23:52:53

Yeah I have all 3 although honestly not even sure if I'd use them in a deck. Too much prep to set up. As to Chaos Emperor dragon it is in the game, just not sure where to get it from.

2017-05-01 16:40:02

Well I found him.  spoilers, it's in Yugi's pack.
also thecardhub.net has all locations of cards listed if you ever wondered where to look for something. 
On another note, probably going to pair up on the pro OCR, as I have gone over 500 a day surprisingly,, plus I would like to test it with other stuff.
After purchasing, is there anything else I need to do to make it work with the addon?