I like how anyone can contribute. It is similar to STW, RS, and Road to Rage, but we really need to add three-D elements so we can create complex maps, like the ones in STW.
Anyhow, did running as administrator fix the problem with your inability to open the game?

Ulysses
AKA Green_Gables_fan and HeavenlyHarmony
My new, self-hosted version of WordPress!

Thumbs up

I think, that yes.
I have those problems mainly in Windows 10.

Music is the language of the universe.

Thumbs up

Also, voice chat works or no, because I think, that voice chat doesn't work.

Thumbs up

@orko:

This is why I am enjoying Shadow line so much, it's just one of the best audio games ever released, seriously!
I spend like 80 hour on it and I still have a lot to do there. smile

love is my destiny.
Follow me on
Twitter
STEAM-ID: lirin123

Thumbs up

the problum is idont no how to run as administrator

Thumbs up

fredd wrote:

the problum is idont no how to run as administrator

To run the game as administrator, go to the executable file of the game like normal, but instead of pressing enter, press your applications key and choose run as administrator. If you don't have an applications key on your computer, then shift+f10 will work just the same.

Thumbs up

For some reason I can't play this game because my antivirus (Microsoft Security Essentials) thinks it is a virus. It did the same to desafio mortal a few weeks ago, deleting both of those games. My friend has a problem too, he is trying to download the game and it doesn't work, even tried sharing it to him via a dropbox saved folder, and it doesn't work as well. He is using Avast and it also deletes that file.

Thumbs up

Then, make your antivirus programs allow the files. Configure them to never delete files, but ask you what to do instead.

Best regards SLJ.
If you like the post, then please give it a thumps up.
Feel free to contact me privately if you have something in mind. If you do so, then please send me a mail instead of using the private message on the forum, since I don't check those very often.
Happy gaming... :D

Thumbs up

I don't think microsoft security essentials can be configured like that...

Thumbs up

Windows defender will not let me run your game. It keeps deleting the sounds.dat file and the exe. I am not sure what to do. I tryed disableing windows defender but it keeps doing the same thing.

Bitcoin Address:
1MeNca7h6m8du4TV3psN4m4X666p6Y36u5m

Thumbs up

As I mentioned above, you need to allow the files in your antivirus. Yes, this is indeed possible. I don't know if you can configure it to ask what to do before deleting the files. This is the reason for I've turned it off on my system.
If you don't wanna mess with that, an other antivirus which don't mess with your files is the way to go. Otherwise, you'll never get rid of this issue.

Best regards SLJ.
Feel free to contact me privately if you have something in mind. If you do so, then please send me a mail instead of using the private message on the forum, since I don't check those very often.

Thumbs up

Hi.
[wow]. So I just updated my game to see if it was still running. I'm surprised by all the new things and all the new maps in the game. It's sad that the new updates aren't being announced in this topic. I'll recommend people to check this out...

Best regards SLJ.

Thumbs up

How do I get the game?
The link seems to be down right now.

Thumbs up

Also, server is down too.
We must wayt to Mason, or NS for explanation.
But, this idea to create own world was very excellent. I hope, that this project won't be death.

Thumbs up

OK, guys. I am here with less than good information. I regret to inform you that while I was away at camp for 8 weeks, some unfortunate events happened.

So, we have a problem folks. Due to the stupidity of both my hosting company and myself, I have lost all of the SBYW maps, characters, and server data. It is my fault because I didn't back it up. It is their fault because the hard drive in their server was going bad, and they wanted us to pay for it even though they said it would be free if anything went wrong. This is shit.

I have also lost my website content as well.

So. I don't know what I should do. I can either try to get it back up and running, with nothing, or ... Just leave it down. You guys can choose.

Follow on twitter! @DarkFlierProd
Thanks, enjoy, thumbs up, share, like, hate, exist, do what ya do,
my website: darkflier.com
If this post is of any use, why not thumb it up?

Thumbs up

66 (edited by pokeboss 2017-08-06 04:22:11)

I would say keep it up man. I have always loved your games, so why not start over again. Besides, I heard you were going to add 3d sounds to it and add real time reverb in to map creation?

What audio dramas do you like. I like the leviathan chronicles, we're alive, and our fair city. Check them out!

Thumbs up

Don't you think that would be kind of hard in BGT? big_smile

Will certainly try to get the server back up.

Thumbs up

lol I just wish you could implement 2d map, like on stw.
well the title is scrolling though so yeah.

Thumbs up

My problem is, though, this.

This game was open for 5 months, give or take. In that time, we've had so many players working on so many maps. To see all that go to waste is ... Really unbelievable and sick. I'm not happy, and I don't feel like it'd be fair to bring back the game after that. It just doesn't quite feel right.

Thumbs up

Hi Mason.
I know you are not happy, but we like your game and we want to continue it.
And I am sure, all players will rebuild a part of the maps and other new ones.

I am your friend, your spam bot reporter, I am what ever do you wan a be to you, but if it is not good, I will not be!
And please, give me a tumbsup, it makes me happy to see one.
Thanks.
Angel Productions, the producer of nothing :)

Thumbs up

I don't think you realize how many maps were lost. 600+ maps.

Thumbs up

Hi guise, I have tried to  download the game, but it just says that the link is broken. Can someone give me the active link?
Kind regards,
Aleksandar

Aleksandar
My search criteria on audiogames will never be the age of the developer, what ever someone else may say.
If you wish to contact me, please do it by email or any other way in my profile.
And, give me a thumbs up, that keep me motivated to do stuf, even if I cant do any stuf.

Thumbs up

I know that Mason, but we like to build worlds.
It is fun and interesting.

I am your friend, your spam bot reporter, I am what ever do you wan a be to you, but if it is not good, I will not be!
And please, give me a tumbsup, it makes me happy to see one.
Thanks.
Angel Productions, the producer of nothing :)

Thumbs up +1

Even if you were able to dl it right now, it wouldn't work.

Thumbs up

Mason, I am sorry, I'll agree with angel. It was good idea and I have built also some worlds too and play another worlds too. I don't know, what was problem?

Thumbs up