as far as I am aware you may not be banned anymore. Because it's been ages,Yes I was on as another char. I logged in when it was reported you were using crash words. I observed you doing this twice. I won't put the words here but I can confirm that my eloquence was crashed by something you, typed. the name was simply foxx. not foxx in the club, it was fox. But as I said, I'm just making it clear what happened.
Take care.

Thumbs up

and even if i'm unbanned you will still just ban me as soon as you see me. So if i'm not banned will you please just let me play?

i'm currently in the process of learning how to code, if you would like to contact me, skype is preffered, use one of the following:
email: [email protected]
website; not yet up: redfoxproductions.com

Thumbs up

and i need help running the game, my anti virus says it's got a virus, witch i don't believe cause i'm probably an idiot, but it won't let me exclude it before the file is deleted. can anyone help? it would be graitely apriciated.

i'm currently in the process of learning how to code, if you would like to contact me, skype is preffered, use one of the following:

Thumbs up

Just exclude the sbyw folder

The answer to life, the universe, and everything is 42.

Thumbs up

ok i will try that

Thumbs up

The server's down, anyway.

Ivan

Thumbs up

hi. game is working fine. does anyone know where the heck the program stores its settings? I just cannot remember my password and recently switched computers .. I know my user account has not been deleted because the map I created some time ago still shows up. but i cannot recover my password. If my account has been deleted then well.. that sucks because I had quite a lot of goods there.

Thumbs up