as far as I am aware you may not be banned anymore. Because it's been ages,Yes I was on as another char. I logged in when it was reported you were using crash words. I observed you doing this twice. I won't put the words here but I can confirm that my eloquence was crashed by something you, typed. the name was simply foxx. not foxx in the club, it was fox. But as I said, I'm just making it clear what happened.
Take care.

Thumbs up

and even if i'm unbanned you will still just ban me as soon as you see me. So if i'm not banned will you please just let me play?

yo! so I'm working on programing, it's really hard. But I'll tell you where you can contact me if your stupid enough to do so.
Contact information:email: [email protected]
I'm usually found on online games, chatting, and being warned bye admins for talking to much, f**k you admin!

Thumbs up

and i need help running the game, my anti virus says it's got a virus, witch i don't believe cause i'm probably an idiot, but it won't let me exclude it before the file is deleted. can anyone help? it would be graitely apriciated.

yo! so I'm working on programing, it's really hard. But I'll tell you where you can contact me if your stupid enough to do so.
I'm usually found on online games, chatting, and being warned bye admins for talking to much, f**k you admin!

Thumbs up

Just exclude the sbyw folder

Check out my forum, doesn't offer much at the time of writing but i'm working on making it better.
http://forum.jerkatron.net

Thumbs up

ok i will try that

Thumbs up

The server's down, anyway.

Ivan

Thumbs up

hi. game is working fine. does anyone know where the heck the program stores its settings? I just cannot remember my password and recently switched computers .. I know my user account has not been deleted because the map I created some time ago still shows up. but i cannot recover my password. If my account has been deleted then well.. that sucks because I had quite a lot of goods there.

Thumbs up

Hi,

Due to popular demand, SBYW is online:

http://masonasons.me/softs/SBYW.zip

Warning: May be unstable!

Follow on twitter! @masonasons_me
Thanks, enjoy, thumbs up, share, like, hate, exist, do what ya do,
my website: masonasons.me
If this post is of any use, why not thumb it up?

Thumbs up +1

your signature still says to go to darkflier.com. Also would ya like my runtime meter? Do you aleady have it?

----------
An anomaly in the matrix. An error in existence. A being who cannot get inside the goddamn box! A.K.A. Me.

Thumbs up

I have built my own, but I still have yours. smile

Thumbs up +1

261 (edited by DarfVader 2018-06-23 23:26:52)

The website in your profile also says masonasons.com. Also @colton, where can I get your runtime meter? Is that on git hub? Never saw anything like that on your website.

Check out my forum, doesn't offer much at the time of writing but i'm working on making it better.
http://forum.jerkatron.net

Thumbs up

Hi,
It's great that SbBYW is back, am currently downloading it!

"Success is not the key to happiness. Happiness is the key to success. If you love what you're doing, you will be successful." (Herman Cain, american businessman)

Thumbs up

masonian wrote:

Hi,

Due to popular demand, SBYW is online:

http://masonasons.me/softs/SBYW.zip

Warning: May be unstable!

I am also happy. Don't worry, It will be better Mason with your game.

Music is the language of the universe.

Thumbs up

i am vary happy that the game is up, i have hours apon hours of work in that game. One thing I ask is to clear your bandata of evevrything similar to fox, foxx, FoxInDaClub.
I was banned multiple times for no reason, but i do not want to start an argument about it. I'm just kindly asking.
Also mason, would it be possible to become an admin? I want to be one for the good of the comunity and the game, and i quite enjoy being one. It mighta also be the cheating, rofl jk!
have a good day, and please consider my requests?

Thumbs up

oh yai! I love love this

Thumbs up

I am sorry, player, server is currently unreachable.

Music is the language of the universe.

Thumbs up

it not work

You must know... Cats are soft!

Thumbs up

well you should all have expected it, as mason said it might be unstable.

best regards
never give up on what ever you are doing.

Thumbs up

Alright, I fixed SBYW and it's auto update checker. Turns out an R versus a W can make a big difference, ROFL.

Thumbs up

Some SBYW news

Version 4.0 is in development, with an even faster map engine. What, it couldn't get faster right? Uh, ... Just a bit. When Sediment's Place takes 20 seconds to load, and you can dip that time down to 3 seconds, you definitely got a problem.

I've had to make a sensitive choice. Libaudioverse doesn't work on a lot of computers, and as of right now, it is discontinued. I've therefore made the decision to remove it from the 4.0 release for now.

That's all!

Thumbs up

Mason, can you pls add file uploader to the game, its nice if you write good rules about using it.

Sorry for my very stupit spelling and english

Thumbs up

yeah i agree post 271. That is a very good idea!

my tt server address: gamer-services.jc-hosting.me
ports: 2040
gmail: [email protected], and skype: giorgi gio
my name in playroom: giorgigamer

Thumbs up

Hi,

I probably won't be doing this. Even if I write rules for it, they are only rules, and people as we know don't like to follow rules. As they say, 1 banana ruins the bunch...

Thumbs up

rofl.

my tt server address: gamer-services.jc-hosting.me
ports: 2040
gmail: [email protected], and skype: giorgi gio
my name in playroom: giorgigamer

Thumbs up

SBYW 4.0 released! Boasting a 500% improvement in loading and playing maps! http://masonasons.me/softs/SBYW.zip

Thumbs up