2017-03-27 05:00:13

Hi,

I got this deck manager working, but I'm stuck. I'm trying to make an earth deck. Ground for those who don't use the new translation file.
I'm trying to put four of each card in my deck, like I do with all my other decks. When I have like three cards left, I can't add anymore cards, at least that's what I think it's saying.. Why does this happen? Is there a way around this?

"I've learned that this life's not just a game, just a line, between the pleasures and the pain." - Aaron Lewis

2017-03-27 06:47:03

I think its cuz the manager only lets you add 60 cards so when you get to that it won't let you add anymore. thats why I don't use  it anymore. some ways is good but i don't want to be dealing with that ahaha

follow me on
twitter
now go away, don't talk to me

2017-03-28 03:52:16

Guys, can you tell me what about the logic of put more than 60 cards in a deck?
The game only supports decks with 40 to 60 cards. If you put less cards, the game automatically fills with blank cards. And if you put more than 60 cards, the game randomly discard from the deck various cards to get only a deck with 60 cards.
With this... really you want a random deck?

I'm saying this, because I'm the developer of the CPD.

Bye.

2017-03-28 21:07:18

Hi sandslash, there are a lot of times wheny ou want fewer than 40 cards so perhaps you could remove the lower limit of 40 cards? If that is possible then this program would be perfect.As it is, I have to add cards I don't care about and then remove them from the txt file afterwords, which is alright, but still a little annoying

I like to sleep, Sleep is good,
This is how I do it: Lie on a nice warm cozy bed, and dream dreams about how to rule the world!
Follow @TheGreatAthlon5 on twitter for humorous facts and game updates!
If you like my posts, thumb me up!

2017-03-29 04:20:25

Yep, I can remove this limiter, but. Before of do that. Give me 3 good situations on that really  you want put less than 40 cards, knowing that the game fills your deck with empty cards until reach the 40 cards.

But... I have a small idea that I can do, if you give me the reasons :3

2017-03-29 10:24:57

reason: The idleness cards are only drawn after all your actual cards are used up. So if you make a deck with only 30 cards you have a very high chanc of drawing ones you need, until turn 24 when you'll start drawing idleness cards.

This is how I do it: Lie on a nice warm cozy bed, and dream dreams about how to rule the world!

2017-03-29 11:01:55

hi where can i get the cp deck manager?

2017-04-06 16:37:33

the original CPD can downloaded from:

http://tiflojuegos.com/tfjtools/CPDeckManajer.rar
that doesn't include the readme in English.

to KeyIsFull ¿are you  sure that  the idleness  cards aren't shufled with the other cards of the deck?

I remembered various friends with decks with less than 40 cards, have Idleness cards in the first hand.

2017-04-06 23:42:47

Yes, I'm sure. I have played with many below 40 card decks many times and never drew an idleness card. Also I remember pragma mentioning something about that.

2017-04-07 06:24:55

Ok, I have think that. I think that if the game doesn't support less than 40 cards, the game itself have to regect that decks, but... pragma is pragma =/

Well. wait for an update in the far future. Currently I'm  too busy, but if i can, I remove the below limmit, changing it only for a warning, an implement the English translation.
thanks.

2017-04-07 09:10:28

Hi
sandl, It is as they say, if you have less than 40 letters, for example 30 cards, empty cover will come after that would be the Charter 31.
I in the shifts of 30 points use decks of less than 40 cards because those battles are finished quickly.
greetings and thanks.

sorry my english, is not my native language.

2017-07-01 03:01:06

hi all, perhaps sam will see this post before he updates the deck manager. but i get this weird bug were the cards doesnt show the level of the cards, all of the cards are on 0, but when I use the spanish reference file it does work. hope this gets fix. or is there something i can do so it shows the level. thanks

follow me on
twitter

2017-07-01 13:03:31

Also for the next version, you should make it not copy only the French card name to the txt file, but the whole line. I do realize only French ID is really needed, but if you want to manually edit those decks it's impossible.

2017-07-01 20:32:41

agree, that would be nice as well.

follow me on
twitter

2017-07-03 21:40:45

Animal, thanks for the report. Currently is a know bug, but I'm waiting to crazyb50, to look if pragma implements some tool that i requested to him, to facilitate the process of get the card information through a external file.
and about the copy the whole line, sorry, but not. I think that that  isn't necessary. The idea is edit the decks created with  cpd, only using cpd. not manual editing.

for example, for a possible update, is an automatic read of all the decks in the deck folder, so the CPD show to you all of your deck in a list, with some summary of your cards, and aboiding the process of show a load window.

well, thanks.

2017-07-03 22:24:54

I can't understand that. Sorry but if i create a deck, then test it and i'm like oh this deck will be perfect just to remove this one card, i wont load the program to remove a card when i can do that much quicker manually. Plus this isn't really a way to edit only decks using deck manager, those who speak French will have no issues with that.

2017-07-03 23:14:03

thanks sam, will be waiting. its quite anoying that we can't tell  what level is each card hahaha. i can't remember all the cards info xdd

follow me on
twitter

2017-07-04 08:32:14

I am sorry, what is cp?

Ja volim samo kafu sa Rakijom.

2017-07-04 12:27:13

Giovani, CP stands for Crazy Party.

I am new to this game, I have only been playing for about a week or two now.  So, I am not trying to be facetious when I ask: why would you want an external deck manager? The in-game deck editor works fine for me.  I admit I have not beaten all the arenas yet, so I do not even nearly have all the cards, but still, it does not seem like it would be too big an issue.

It may become a bit much if there are more cards than I think there are though.  I could get all the poison cards by beating the arena 6 times which amounts to about 30 different cards.  However, in the game's description it says the game has over 2000 cards.  How is that calculated? Is there another way of getting cards other than just beating the arenas? Am I missing something?

2017-07-04 13:12:56

With the default one, you can create up to 12 decks. After that, you need to create decks in txt files. This is where deck manager helps you. I could translate the Spanish description if people want more info.

2017-07-04 14:41:44

I can see how that might be useful.  Would you mind answering my question about the amount of cards in the game too? I am just curious as to how long I still have to play offline before I can actually play competitively.  If the cards you get after beating an arena are the only ones for that particular type you can get I at least have three or so decent decks.

2017-07-04 16:14:21

@tensoon
As I can see in the CPD, in the last version, we have a total of 474 different cards in the game.
If you count all the four copies of each card we have in up to 1896 cards tongue

2017-07-04 16:55:44

how can i download this dec manager?

i saw a link below, but that site is not english, so my brain is blown up, ahem
please help me about it
thanks
have a cool day

2017-07-05 18:32:04

you can download from here
http://tiflojuegos.com/tfjtools/CPDeckManager.rar

follow me on
twitter

2018-01-16 05:00:38 (edited by sanslash332 2018-01-16 05:03:03)

I forgot if this was the oficial topic for this tool, but well.

http://tiflojuegos.com/tfjtools/CPDeckManager.rar

CPD is updated to version 18.1 (don't read the number, they don't have sense)
new things:
1. Updated the top limit to 80 cards.
2. improved the accessibility and tags of the controls on the UI
3. don't touch the check button, it was for a old tournament of tfj.
4. added a search text box. on that you can type any text, and the program filter withc witth cards that have that terms on their names, or description. (the tags are part of the description of the card)
4. English ¡of course not!

ps: to clarify: not english on the UI text. For the cards, only replace the spanish reference with the english reference of your games.