2017-03-27 00:29:27

Hello.
Well I've been hearing good things about japanese games for a long time I just haven't gotten into them yet. So last night I decided to try them out. I used the guide in the articles room which was very helpful. I downloaded all the things that it said I needed. I wanted to try out shadow rine (no I would rather call it by it's proper name instead of shadow line) and opened it up. I installed the nvda add-ons, got the text-game patch and put the hook.dll and the launch.exe items into shadow rine's folder. I changed shadow rine's executable name to play, opened up app-locale, turned on nvda pro-talker english, selected japanese as the language I wanted, and selected launch.exe as the file I wanted to open. Shadow rine started but I couldn't move around with the arrow keys so I pressed enter, heard a sound, and when I moved around with the arrow keys I heard menu sounds but no voices either in japanese or english. I got the regular shadow rine because I couldn't download shadow rine full voice.
Anyway can someone tell me what I'm doing wrong? Also could someone post the direct download link to shadow rine full voice? When I click the download link in the database it takes me to a website in japanese and I don't know which link is the download link.
Thanks.

Guitarman.
What has been created in the laws of nature holds true in the laws of magic as well. Where there is light, there is darkness,  and where there is life, there is also death.
Aerodyne: first of the wizard order

2017-03-27 06:03:06

official shadow rine full voice english download page
http://mm-galabo.com/sr/sr_download_en.htm

"You know nothing of death... allow me to teach you!" Dreadlich Tamsin
Download the latest version of my Bokura no Daibouken 3 guide here.

2017-03-31 07:20:06

Okay you are making way too complicated.
If you have NVDA, you don't need to do any of that.
Really, just give me half an hour with you on Skype, and I'll have you playing.
Oh and English acting, how much does that cost I wonder?
I'll have to take a look.
Thanks!!!

"Hope is the thing with feathers that perches with in the soul, that sings the tune without the words and never stops at all."
Emily Dickenson

2017-03-31 07:54:56

Uh... English acting, as well as translation, would cost very much. And instead of saying half an hour on skype... it may be useful for you just to share your solution here for anyone else who may have the same problem.

Discord: clemchowder633

2017-03-31 09:02:21

Oh well the link that is provided above, is not the page for the English acting. Just an fyi.
Yes, but I just do better at giving instructions on voice.
However, if you wish.
So you have to go to a site. I can't remember exactly.
But it's like blindgamers.com.
Something to that degree, it might be .net, if I were on Skype, I'd test it, and make sure I have it correctly.
Anyways!!!
Once you find it, you have to create an account. It's pretty painless.
Then, download the jtg add on for NVDA. once you install it, you go under preferences, jtg log in. Put in your credentials from the account you created earlier.
Once that's done, no error messages, because it'll error if the email and password aren't right.
Anyways!!! Once that's done, you want to do insert, control, shift Y which will enable the translation to be automatically spoken.
Once that's done, you're free to play any Japanese game you wish.
If you haven't used the translator in a long while, or you exit out of NVDA like if it is not your main screen reader, then you might want to log in once again. It doesn't hurt to just log in and do the control insert shift y thing again, just to make sure things are kicking.
Hope this helps.

"Hope is the thing with feathers that perches with in the soul, that sings the tune without the words and never stops at all."
Emily Dickenson