2017-03-23 22:16:12

Hi Guys,

I was wondering if anyone knew if this game was finished?    the reason I ask is because upon going through the training I noticed the dead man switch don't work,   either holding down the tab key or pressing F12.

Is anyone else getting this issue? or am I doing something wrong.  I even tried skipping the training and just do a few free runs but I can't move my train.

2017-03-23 22:18:05

it's working fine for me. Maybe it's a bug on your end or something.

“Get busy living or get busy dying.”
Stephen King

2017-03-23 22:42:32

The reason your train is not moving is because your air pressure is under 70%. That's  required to operate the doors, breaks and ventilation so as a safety precaution you can't go anywhere if it's below that. Press B to turn on the air compressor and then you can check your pressure with F4. Once it reaches 100% the compressor will turn off automatically, but you should be able to start moving before then. When you're driving, you'll want to press B once in a while to bring the pressure back up as opening and closing doors, using the breaks and having the fan on which you will have to do when driving outside, will slowly drain it. I like to do it every 2 or 3 stations.

<Insert passage from "The Book Of Chrome" here>

2017-03-24 16:14:42

Thanks Pitermach,

I will give that a try sometime today,   theres tons of info to renember fore sure.

2017-03-24 21:41:49

sorry for this double post but theres 1 more thing I am confused with.

There is an alarm system that goes off if you ignore a signal, only it comes on for something else as well.   Anyone know what that is? it won't turn off and its really annoying.

Could it come on if the train is late? or lights not being on or ventilation etc.

It would be nice if it told you why it was blaring in the background.

2017-03-25 02:23:52

It could be the temperature. I forgot the exact values now but you will have to control your fan or the ventilation depending on temperature. I forgot the controls to check the values.