1 (edited by StormProductions 2017-03-19 16:58:30)

Hello!

I'm glad to tell you guys that I've finally launched my own team talk server, and I'm waiting for you there!

Host: storm-prod.tk
Ports: 10300
No authentification username and password.

Or, you can use this link to download the .tt file:
https://www.solidfiles.com/v/PMLyNLaZ2ma4Y

Enjoy!

Storm Productions here! http://storm-productions.tk/

Getting inside now.

Today, is better, than yesterdday!
God bless you, a lot of mersy.
Gracias, thank you, your welcome, thumbs up, what ever, Luis Carlos. Have an awesome day!

Thumbs up

I have a server, you have a server, she has a server, lets give everyone a server!  I don't know that I could visit every server everyone has; I wouldn't be surprised if some people have multiple servers!  By the way, do you have a server? lol

I do not know what my future holds, but I do know who holds my future.

Thumbs up

anyone have  audio tutorials for  tt  or   some  guide

Thumbs up

But... Why? What is the point of the server? I also have a Teamtalk server, but I'll only share the information if I have a point of doing so, like if I could offer something special.

Best regards SLJ.
If you like the post, then please give it a thumps up.
Feel free to contact me privately if you have something in mind. If you do so, then please send me a mail instead of using the private message on the forum, since I don't check those very often.
Happy gaming... big_smile

Mine actually has a simple purpose; if you're a friend of mine you can come talk to me without being harassed by anyone else.  lol

Thumbs up

*sarcasm*
@Nocturnus
Yeah, I have a server too. Did you know that my mom once had a server? And the good news? You can be admin if you want, all you have to do is give her a couple compliments, then there ya go! Well yeah, it was down after a couple days, but I'm hoping it'll come back so I can be an admin and practice my skills for that one far off day when I make the jump and get a server of my own, then I won't hesitate to post it here, and everyone can join and we can talk about maybe getting you a server too.

You can follow me on twitter @cartertemm

My point precisely; everyone has one.  I've compared TT to the city full of empty clubs.  Actually, mine does serve a slightly more complex purpose than the one outlined above, else I couldn't justify paying for it on top of everything else I'm already paying for.

Thumbs up