So the subject says it all. Where can I find the SA to NVDA driver?

And I will bring the blind by a way that they knew not; I will lead them in paths that they have not known: I will make darkness light before them, and crooked things straight. These things will I do unto them, and not forsake them.
Isaiah 42:16

Thumbs up

Hello,
I'm quite confused regarding this subject. What do you mean by SA-to-NVDA driver? What is it supposed to do exactly?

I attack with the savagery of a thousand piranhas.

Thumbs up

I share this confusion, are you referring to the System Access screen reader from Serotek? I'm not sure if there would be any driver between that SA and NVDA, since they are both competing screen readers. Or are you referring to the developer API for allowing programs and scripts to directly access NVDA? That would be the NVDAControllerClient.dll, which you can get from NVDA's github repo.

-BrushTone v1.3.0: Accessible Paint Tool
-AudiMesh3D v1.0.0: Accessible 3D Model Viewer

Thumbs up

I think I know what you're referring to. It's not really a driver per se, it's just a few dll files. You put them in the folder of the application that can speak through System Access, and these files will make it so that it talks through NVDA instead. Entombed would be an example of this, and I have actually used this trick and can confirm that it works. Is this what you're looking for?

Life before death, strength before weakness, journey before destination.

Thumbs up

Where is the Jaws to NVDA driver? Lol
Thanks for the clarification in post 4. Sounds interesting, but I'm still not sure on what it should be used for.

Best regards SLJ.
If you like the post, then please give it a thumps up.
Feel free to contact me privately if you have something in mind. If you do so, then please send me a mail instead of using the private message on the forum, since I don't check those very often.
Happy gaming... :D

Thumbs up

OK guys, here's an example. If anyone plays entombed, you'll know that it supports sapi 5, JFW, window eyes, and system access. It doesn't allow the use of NVDA by default. SA-to-NVDA is just a few dlls that you put into the program folder to allow NVDA to work with the program. So, when you set the program to system access, it'll speak with NVDA.

You can follow me on twitter @brogar2000, and my Skype is garrett.brown2014. If you want to follow me on any of these things, please tell me you're from the forum, or else I won't follow you back. Also, it depends on who you are.

Thumbs up +1