i want the killer link from drop box

Thumbs up

hi to all,
i want link,
please upload from drop bux and give me link.
thanks

Thumbs up

Why do you want the link from Dropbox?

Best regards SLJ.
If you like the post, then please give it a thumps up.
Feel free to contact me privately if you have something in mind. If you do so, then please send me a mail instead of using the private message on the forum, since I don't check those very often.
Happy gaming... :D

Thumbs up

i cant download from ivan site, site is filter

Thumbs up

hi is the killer ofline?

Thumbs up

this is a unline game

Thumbs up

He or she meant the server is down.

I am your friend, your spam bot reporter, I am what ever do you wan a be to you, but if it is not good, I will not be!
And please, give me a tumbsup, it makes me happy to see one.
Thanks.
Angel Productions, the producer of nothing :)

Thumbs up

smile i am he not she nice game but needs more good things like give items to other players.

Thumbs up

i am coruntly ban from the game
please develepers un ban me

Thumbs up

i need link of game

Thumbs up

hi why is the server down

Thumbs up

new update

Thumbs up

fredd wrote:

hi why is the server down

Properly because they are working on something, or because they are having issues?

Best regards SLJ.
Feel free to contact me privately if you have something in mind. If you do so, then please send me a mail instead of using the private message on the forum, since I don't check those very often.

Thumbs up

Why can't I create a account?
It can't connect to the server.

Thumbs up

Hi.
Before I download this, I want to ask something.
What makes this game stand out against redspot, RTR and all the other multiplayer FPS games we have seen over the last few years? I still think that RTR is almost the best one because you have an actual aiming system.
Greetings Moritz.

Hömma, willze watt von mir oder wie, weil wenn nich, dann lass dir mal sagen, laber mir kein Kottlett anne Wange und hömma, wo wir gerade dabei sind, dann iss hier hängen im Schacht, sonns klapp ich dir hier die Fingernägel auf links, datt kannze mir mal glaubn.

Thumbs up

hello,
I cannot log into my account because the password doesn't match the one on the server. That is strange because before I updated I could log in just fine. My username is the same one as the one on the forum.

I attack with the savagery of a thousand piranhas.

Thumbs up

Here are the differences between The Killer and Redspot that I can think of:
1: The killer is much more simple to play. Not that many items which aren't explained in the documentation. In Redspot, there are so many items which you need to figure out on your own what does and how they work. If you don't know how things works, the more experienced players will just use that as an advantage and beat the crap out of you.
2. When you die, you don't loose all your great stuff.
3. In The Killer, you now have tanks and aircrafts. Some cool features which I haven't played much around with yet.
So, Redspot is worth giving a try. smile

Best regards SLJ.

Thumbs up

who can upload tk and give me link?

Thumbs up

Hi everyone,
Today a new version of TK has been released.
I think the developers got a little extreme with the cheat protection thingy lol
Although I don't have any "Cheat Engine" or similur things installed, When I'm gonna loggin to the game the good ol' narrator voice says: "Cheater, Go away!"
Anyone knows how to fix this?
Admins or developers please help.

Thumbs up

hi mehdi, you can upload tk? i want link

Thumbs up

blink_wizard wrote:

So if someone like Danny or someone who has written a dynamic server list, what's the best way to go about updating a server list? Just curious. You see, the server thing is great, but the only problem I see about it, is people misusing it. For example, there could be so many servers like there was in Ultrapower with like 30 admins and the game wasn't fun to play at all. Or I could be wrong, I might add the server list though if most of you guys really want this. I see the good and bad in doing this. On one hand we won't have to worry about servers or anything like that, and I guess there's always the argument of if you don't like a server you could go to another one. I just don't want this game to be known as another drama blindy FPS.

i always think that it's better when we got a central server, because we're asmall community and as you or someone else mentioned abovefall down of rtr is a great example although it wasn't the main factor about it.

when people gather on one main server means the surrounding area sound liv and way better.

Thumbs up

If only the dam server went down so many times, it would be reely nice. else, it is a way better game for me than redspot is.

best regards
never give up on what ever you are doing.

Thumbs up

Hi.
I have a question, which I don't hope starts a flamewar. Was the server more stable then I hosted the game?
I would like to hear the players opinions on this, if the server was more stable or not..
I fully understand that the developers needed to find their own solution so they can restart the server when needed. I really hope their own server is more stable than mine, because I do at mid  there were a lot of crashes because they needed me to start the server again then it crashed.
I'm not mad at all on what previously happened. I've moved on to new projects which makes me busy. I just hope the best for this great project.

Best regards SLJ.

Thumbs up

SLJ, you're server, while stable, had some  periods of lag. Their server, while great at dealing with it, crashes more often.

Thumbs up

hi SLJ,
Great question. And an important one, as well. the server where we currently are, is pretty stable, but lags, if about 10 plus people, which, I think is expected. it hasn't been down in the last day or so, but those of us in Europe, like myself, don't get pings below 150. someone who has not played on your server to my knowledge, I am unable to answer you directly, but hope this is something to go by. PS, agree regarding the redspot statement, LOL. my only issue is, people calling me a bitch for no apparent reason, but that's another topic entirely, for another day.

some things can never be forgotten, some things can never be forgiven, some damage can never be undone.

Thumbs up