Then I have no clue. I hope one of the developers can answer this...

Best regards SLJ.
If you like the post, then please give it a thumps up.
Feel free to contact me privately if you have something in mind. If you do so, then please send me a mail instead of using the private message on the forum, since I don't check those very often.
Happy gaming... :D

Thumbs up

the error you are getting is because you aren't using the version off the sendspace link. But a new update is coming out soon. And I actually mean soon this time. Aircraft and tank code is fully added, just waiting on ivan to add a store and then we could call it 1.1. Also, he ripped out the enemy code if I'm not mistaken, but maybe he could add it back and have it be controllable by the devs, and yes maps for enemies would be a good idea. With the way items work in this game, it would be a royal pain to lose every item you've picked up, because they can be hard to find, and there are some items you must keep. Like the vehicles and fuel tanks.

----------
Best Regards
Colton

Thumbs up

53 (edited by buu420 2017-04-23 00:21:48)

[wow], this game looks super interesting and I plan on giving it a try. But I do have an idea to add which I think people would probably enjoy. And that is kill streak perks like on COD. Lightning strikes and war machines and UAV's and stuff.
Also another server option for you if you want it is my computer if their isn't anything I need to do to set it up besides install the server software. I have a 50 down connection with like 5 or 10 up, and an alienware computer with top of the line hardware. Like I said I could be a backup or something if need be I am willing to help.

Thumbs up

Hi, sorry for the double post but I just tried connecting to the game and this is the error message it gave me.
There was an error contacting the game server. Reason: <html>
  <head>
    <title>bw-studios.tk</title>
    <meta http-equiv="refresh" content="1; URL=http://domain.dot.tk/p/?d=BW-STUDIOS.TKi=162.216.46.60&c=1&ro=0&ref=unknown&_=1492904069452"/>
    <script type="text/javascript">
    <!--
      function redir(){ var $fwd = 'http://domain.dot.tk/p/?d=BW-STUDIOS.TK … 2904069452'; if(window.parent){ window.parent.location=$fwd; }else{ window.location=$fwd; }}
    //-->
    </script>
  </head>
  <body onload="redir()">
    <script language="text/javascript">
    <!--
      window.setTimeout('redir();', 50 * 1);
    //-->
    </script>
  </body>
</html>

Thumbs up

that's because that game is still trying to get the server lost info from bw-studios.tk, which went down. The update is still being worked on. A server is running, we went to a new server, which btw has fucking awesome pings, but we are still debugging the update. We added so much in such a short timespan that it is riddled with bugs. I'm still trying to fix a bit of code in the moving sound handler that renders all vehicles extremely quiet and at the lowest possible pitch from the outside, meaning you can't hear them coming. I have to fix that one. Ivan is also working on fixing bugs that he introduced, including a server crash and shift enter being disabled for some reason. But hopefully soon you guys will be able to experience the power of this update!

----------
Best Regards
Colton

Thumbs up

@coltonhill01 I'm all ears man. Looking forward to this one. Vehicles you say?

Follow me on twitter: @savage_genius16

Thumbs up

better than that, tanks and aircrafts

one day, i will host a road to rage server...
one day, i will have a website with games i learned to code

Thumbs up

Its here guys! Finally, the killer 1.04 is out! We've been working on this update for weeks now. I hope you enjoy!
http://blinkwizard.com/tk/release.zip

Ivan

Thumbs up

I can't connect to the server. It says error this account does not exist or connectioneror phase 1 code minus11. How can I connect. Regards, Karlitos

Thumbs up

Hi.
Thanks so much to Colton and Ivan for making this awesome update. I'm sure this will bring a lot of more fun to the community.
I'm really proud of offering a server for this awesome project, and I'm glad to hear that you are enjoying the stable and fast server.
I got a message saying that my account doesn't existed. Then i tried to create my account, it said the server wasn't reachable. Then I was worried the server has crashed again. I tried a few times and finally it worked.
The readme isn't fully updated, so I read the changelog.
The f6 key to check the server uptime doesn't work.
Again, thanks for the awesome update. I'm busy this week, but I look forward to check this out, and I'll share the game to more blind gamers who are not on this forum for sure.

Best regards SLJ.
If you like the post, then please give it a thumps up.
Feel free to contact me privately if you have something in mind. If you do so, then please send me a mail instead of using the private message on the forum, since I don't check those very often.
Happy gaming... :D

Thumbs up

The server is down.
I really want to play the game.

I am your friend, your spam bot reporter, I am what ever do you wan a be to you, but if it is not good, I will not be!
And please, give me a tumbsup, it makes me happy to see one.
Thanks.
Angel Productions, the producer of nothing :)

Thumbs up

Hi. What's happening is that the server is crashing. I, who runs a server on wine, can not view when this happens so do not know when the server goes down. Sorry for this.

Ivan

Thumbs up

Now is ok but I get the eror with ackount does not exist.
I created a new one and I got the eror with bwstudios.tk.

I am your friend, your spam bot reporter, I am what ever do you wan a be to you, but if it is not good, I will not be!
Thanks.

Thumbs up

@Ivan
Sounds like runtime errors. You might be able to solve this with autoit, and if that doesn't work, tedious I know, but bash or python that actually tries to make a connection to the server. If the connection can't be made, you know its crashed. This obviously being a second last chance idea though.

You can follow me on twitter @cartertemm

Thumbs up

the server is down, again, and just when i got a tank!

Thumbs up

Yes, we made a few things happen earlier. I hope that the server isn't down as much. If it is, please let me know. Thanks.

Ivan

Thumbs up

i have this error that  error checking online requirements on windows 7

Thumbs up

Hello.
I forgot my password and I can not connect.
Can you create for me please an ok ackount please?
I want with username:
Angel
And password:
Angel.1234
Thanks in advance.

Thanks.

Thumbs up

Hi. The link in blinkwizard.com doesn't work. Could anyone please provide a new one?

Be careful that what you're saying, Just a word Can break your personality!

Thumbs up

i could download it with a vpn kianoosh

Thumbs up

Hi, I have a few suggestions regarding vehicles:
-reparation. It would be nice if we could drive our vehicles over to the store and pay to have the damage fixed.
-weapon upgrades. The laser on the aircraft is not very damaging. The cannon on the tank fires slow. It would be nice if we could upgrade these weapons at the store.
-a change of the control scheme. I don't think many people will agree with this, but just throwing it out into the open. W, A, S, D walk. Q and E snap by 45 degrees. Left and right turn by small degree increments to make aiming easier. F is the track key. Alt toggles running and walking, rather than needing to be held down because this makes movement limited, especially on the jumping front. Up and Down, not shift up and down, scroll the inventory. Shift enter can still be used to activate inventory items because enter opens doors and such.
-Turning in vehicles. It would be cool if the vehicle turning worked like it does in GMA Tank Commander or similar.
Just suggestions, not expecting them. So if it's impossible or would break the game, don't worry about it.

Follow me on twitter: @savage_genius16

Thumbs up

ivan and colten. what should i do with the error.  someone also had this too

Thumbs up

right now, the server's down

Thumbs up

how do you enter the store and how do you use it. Thank you for any help

Thumbs up

I can zip it but I can not post a link.
My links on dropbox are blocked.

Thanks.

Thumbs up