2018-03-10 21:01:00

This might be a silly question, but how do you check out something that has no link to it?

First, here are my Tactical Battle scripts. https://www.dropbox.com/s/64iuyqnju9csv … h.zip?dl=1
Second, hmm I might put a website address or new game here if I ever make one.
Third...
Whaaaaaat! There is nothing here.

Thumbs up

2018-03-10 21:29:38

Post 1 should have a link...the server was down for an hour, someone kept abusing the banning system and spamming.

Ivan

2018-03-11 05:44:05

if your too lazy to go to post one its blinkwizard.ddns.net/tk.zip

yo! so I'm working on programing, it's really hard. But I'll tell you where you can contact me if your stupid enough to do so.
Contact information:email: [email protected]
I'm usually found on online games, chatting, and being warned bye admins for talking to much, f**k you admin!

2018-03-17 21:04:25

My internet filter doesn't seem to like you a lot.

This website is blocked by your network operator.

If you feel you have received this message in error, please contact your network operator with the following information:
URL:
http://blinkwizard.ddns.net/tk.zip
Category:
Malware Sites
Server:
45.33.121.41:80

First, here are my Tactical Battle scripts. https://www.dropbox.com/s/64iuyqnju9csv … h.zip?dl=1
Second, hmm I might put a website address or new game here if I ever make one.
Third...
Whaaaaaat! There is nothing here.

Thumbs up

2018-03-18 02:24:48

Just use a VPN

2018-03-18 03:23:17

Hi everyone,
I am happy to tell you that I have released a tk store with player upgrades. They are not required to play, but they can be nice.
If you want to buy something, go to http://blinkwizard.ddns.net/tk/store.php

Ivan

2018-03-18 06:51:58

ahahahahahaha, looool, roflrofl, lmao! when i saw that store, well ivan, your did good cause you didn't make it unfair, or well, another nasty things, but lol, that donations is so damn i'd better collect 10 warp boxes, or buy them, but not spend 1 and a half dollar on this. You know, that looks so stupid... And, ivan, why tk started lagging? sometimes i have such a high ping without a reason and annoys me too much.

flawless victory!

2018-03-18 09:42:46

hi
when i m run tk.exe
i have mesage
[Window Title]
C:\Users\Deimantas\Downloads\release\tk.exe

[Content]
C:\Users\Deimantas\Downloads\release\tk.exe

Operation did not complete successfully because the file contains a virus or potentially unwanted software.

[OK]

Thumbs up

2018-03-18 12:45:03

lol, you know the world has gone to shit when a purely pvp based fps starts doing the whole micro transaction thing. No thank you, I don't need mr. moneybags69 killing me 420000 times because he had those 2 million dollars to spend on ultra potions and donation packs and whatnot.

Bar, bar, bar...
Bar is my name and to go bar is my aim...
Sometimes I'll go "Bad bar",
But in the end its always bar, ahem beer, ahem bar! beer bar!

Thumbs up

2018-03-18 12:50:58

I don't know if I have some money after purchasing my talking sunglasses...

Today, is better, than yesterdday!
God bless you, a lot of mersy.
Gracias, thank you, your welcome, thumbs up, what ever, Luis Carlos. Have an awesome day!

Thumbs up

2018-03-18 15:17:29

connor142 wrote:

lol, you know the world has gone to shit when a purely pvp based fps starts doing the whole micro transaction thing. No thank you, I don't need mr. moneybags69 killing me 420000 times because he had those 2 million dollars to spend on ultra potions and donation packs and whatnot.

You really don't know how much it costs to keep a server running and the amount of time we put into the game, huh?

Ivan

2018-03-18 15:37:33

512, add TK as an exception. as for the others, correct me if wrong, but this is mainly made as a source of donation. there are just as useless items in the STW store, and people purchase them. if lazy, they'll buy it. I have concerns with the ultra potions, however. I personally can't pay one way or another, but I already have over 40000 coins as it is, purely by selling shit. as for the lag, yes, that is bad, agreed.

Thumbs up

2018-03-18 15:45:24

actually yes, yes I do, and I'll give you the benifit of the doubt here, even though the vast majority of the items in the game, I dare say just about all of them, were in rs first. I see no inovation in tk, but that's beside the point. In my opinion, microtransactions work, to a point, for some games. Lets say for persistent strategy games. Here, I see the point. The things you get give you an advantage and let you advance faster. If the developer has planned his game out and implemented the store items well, one thing they don't do is let you dominate the playingfield. There's a reason why fps games and purely competetive shooters don't implement them. That reason is because every item and bonus you can find on the field is used only to give you or your group an advantage over everyone else. Now, if micros are added and you're a ritch person, that advantage is gained without having to do any work. Hypothetically, if someone bought enough ultra potions which someone might well do, he would be basically emmortal as long as they lasted him. Since the max health is 50k and the only real way to cause a lot of damage to someone that high health is with a vehicle, that person is now very much elevated over everyone else. I can't stop you from implementing what you want to implement, to be honest I think you should just rewrite the game and actually inovate a little, I'm just saying why I disagree with your implementation. I don't have much against micros if they are done right, like in the case of core exiles.

Bar, bar, bar...

Thumbs up +1

2018-03-18 16:31:23

Ok, lets see. Does redspot have tanks, aircrafts, warp boxes, remote guns? There are also things TK doesn't have that redspot has and will never have, combos, item grabbers, over-powered weapons the barrett_m82, etc. I would say its been a year, and TK and redspot are completely different if you ask me. There was a point, where I saw no reason to work on the game because I had redspot. However it seems as though redspot doesn't much listen to what the players want, the developer just smashes features into the game with out thinking about the outcome of the playing experience will be.

Ivan

2018-03-18 19:38:18

tanks and aircraft are both based off of the vehicle code sam originally used for jets. Remote guns were originally sam's thing, and he started adding them but then stopped. You probably got the idea from looking through the rs changelog, which mentions work on remguns.

Bar, bar, bar...

Thumbs up

2018-03-18 19:52:53

Sorry I have to laugh. You sir really do know a lot about redspot's code if you think the code for tanks and aircrafts is even remotely similar to the jet code in redspot. Looooool. Good job, you did good. So what about warp boxes? You seem to be able to attach every item to redspot.

Ivan

2018-03-18 21:09:16

they may as well be a more powerful version of bikes, only that they're only available for people who cough up some cash.

Bar, bar, bar...

Thumbs up

2018-03-18 21:29:19

Lol dude, you don’t need to buy them. You can easily just pick them up. Ultra bombs? You don’t exactly see those in redspot. Now, can we all please just stop with this bullshit? Let me tell you, in the mainstream community, there are thousands, maybe millions of games with similar ideas, features, whatever. So just because TK has similar and or the same items or features does not, I repeat, does, not, make TK a clone.

2018-03-19 01:41:47

I don't see a difference between this and STW, which you seem to adamantly disagree with for one reason or another. STW=pay to remove realism, tk=pay to kick the ass of your opponent without taking the time to collect. If your playerbase was larger, I'd suggest creating a separate map. Time will tell I guess

I'd like to pause and correct your statement about the over-powered weapons and developers not caring. Lets see here, killingground? Team/base limits? Caps? I mean, you probably don't have a great deal of experience with the new features because of your ban, so I'll let that pass. Oh wait wait, wait? Ban evading which you publicly admit to, how could I have forgotten.

I'll confirm that TK's vehicles aren't really based off RS's jets, at least from what I've seen.

Thumbs up

2018-03-19 02:38:05 (edited by ivan_soto 2018-03-19 02:39:41)

The reason why I disagree with STW is simple. Survive the wild! I'm gonna survive the wild with a teleporter, right? Because in the wild, you totally have teleporters. At this point I would say if you're gonna sell stuff like more survival packs then fine. But DFC cards? Come on.

Ivan

2018-03-19 07:43:17

lol let see if wrap box and shelter or whatever you decided for sell
why they are spawn often a lot of map so you can't get money on item you are trying to sell for your own reason
next I found grenade packs not saying how much grenade I got and amount didn't increase
my example I have 29 grenades got 1 pack open it and wow... nothing happen lol
inside shelter some item are on sell can purchase through at the store in the shelter game also

the bestest reward for people who are working so hard they should receive their experience of their own life.
everyone can collect in everyday.
:d

Thumbs up

2018-03-20 04:23:25 (edited by braille0109 2018-03-20 04:24:06)

I will agree that security bombs are essentially bericade bombs, but I believe I told that to Ivan myself. , warp boxes, they're, if anything, good to sell. if you run around for like 5 minutes, you'll find plenty of them. but if you want a hell load of them, well,there you go. as for the ultra potion, still not exactly sure if I agree with it. as for a store on an FPS, if Sam doesn't update STW, and it dies, who knows, redspot could potentially follow wink

Thumbs up

2018-03-20 09:06:40

Guys: The store is a totally optional thing. If you don't find it worth it, then just don't use it. I see no reason for those bad comments about the store.
It's interesting to see how Ivan keep saying bad things about other developers games. I don't think that will make his status of a developer better. Thank you for a good laugh while enjoying a cup of coffee before going to work. I wish you all an awesome day.

Best regards SLJ.
If you like the post, then please give it a thumps up.
Feel free to contact me privately if you have something in mind. If you do so, then please send me a mail instead of using the private message on the forum, since I don't check those very often.
Happy gaming... :D

2018-03-22 00:38:33

@slj so you're saying that I have to talk good about every developer, and since we're devs we don't have a right to post our own oppinions about games they make? I love redspot, best game ver made! STW...its this cool realistic game? Oh man, I love AAC, its the best game ver!

Ivan

2018-03-25 20:15:27

I wish we could stop comparing tk and redspot left and right and just let them coexist. Every feature other than the base map engine, which he did get sam's permission and pay him for, is hand coded by us. The rs jet code I believe used variables in the player class, my vehicle code uses a massively complicated object structure which ivan hardly understands because I just sat down and put this intricate system together in like 3 days. The time that he did have the rs source, it didn't have remguns. And for whoever thought warp boxes were only if you buy them, dude, you can walk around and pick up like 10 in 5 minutes. I am a strong supporter of balance, and I do as best I can, even me, when I may have 50k health and max shields, can be killed. Ivan gets owned all the time. I just want peace between everybody here. I am not trying to compete with redspot. I know it is a much more complex and well put together game, and I have to give sam credit for the wonderful thing he has made with his bare hands, and I know carter, and I do like that he is on the dev team. But for the massive amount of time Carter wasn't there, sam pulled that load all his own, and made this great, complex game, and whether you like it or it's admins or not you have to admit that is some fuckin good work. I want tk to be fun to play, have some variety, but also be relatively simple. Not too huge of a learning curve. Etc. They are different types of games, even though they are both FPS, they have a different core premis, and teams only recently started gaining real power, and I keep an eye on that. Since I believe in balance, a relatively well equipped player, say 25k and 100 shielded shots and a tank, should not be attacked from all sides over and over again by a ruling team that's spamkilling everybody, and that is actually set in the rules. Unfortunately the load of tk's playerbase are the people who got banned from redspot, and then they have to be banned here because we do have a true rules set and tey are repeatedly breaking and ust asking for ban, like people who just spam the shit out of the chat, quite litterally f, f, f, f, f... And the offline thing. We try to break language barriers, and ivan is very against abusive admins, so for that reason he nuked the give command and other such things to limit their rule. I just wish more than the rejects from rs would play this. And I wish everybody would stop saying, it's a clone! It's rs junior! Or whatever the fuck. It's us, people who like to code and have interesting ideas, and get interesting ideas from other people, that wanna do something with that ability.

----------
An anomaly in the matrix. An error in existence. A being who cannot get inside the goddamn box! A.K.A. Me.