Hi,
My antivirus softwear says that tk.exe contains a trojan virus.
Now, I know that some security softwear likes to jump at bgt games for whatever reason, but this is the first time that mine has shown up a virus on any bgt game, so I let it clean.

Thumbs up

Read the previous pages of this topic. We had a guy with the same problem. If you want to  contact him on the forum his Username is Cuddly

Kind regards
Aleksandar
Going ragequit will lead you nowhere, just stay away from the game for a few weeks and when you come back, you will realize that it's fun and it's not a good idea showing publicly that you went ragequit.
Also, give me a thumbs up, that keep me motivated to do stuf, even If I cant do any stuf.

Thumbs up

ok, yesterday it's saying no virus, then this morning, i had an idea to get loads of people with missiles, opened tk and saw there was a virus. seriously this is getting on my nerves

one day, i will host a road to rage server...
one day, i will have a website with games i learned to code

Thumbs up

Man, please understand, windows defender makes jokes with us, no virus!
I know you do not want viruses in your computer, but here it is not.

I am your friend, your spam bot reporter, I am what ever do you wan a be to you, but if it is not good, I will not be!
And please, give me a tumbsup, it makes me happy to see one.
Thanks.
Angel Productions, the producer of nothing :)

Thumbs up

yesterday it kept saying it was fine, and now today, it just refuses to do anything with it. so how do i turn the dam thing off

Thumbs up

@braille0109, What's the deal with shift arrows? It's an ok feature, but it's not anything special.

And I will bring the blind by a way that they knew not; I will lead them in paths that they have not known: I will make darkness light before them, and crooked things straight. These things will I do unto them, and not forsake them.
Isaiah 42:16

Thumbs up

cuddley wrote:

yesterday it kept saying it was fine, and now today, it just refuses to do anything with it. so how do i turn the dam thing off

Go into the Windows defender settings, and look for the allowed applications settings. Turning it off will just turn it on again, unless you install an other antivirus software. The settings for Windows defender is pretty difficult to navigate, but it's accessible. I got so angry at my defender, so I manually removed all the files, so I can't give you more step by step instructions at the moment.

Best regards SLJ.
If you like the post, then please give it a thumps up.
Feel free to contact me privately if you have something in mind. If you do so, then please send me a mail instead of using the private message on the forum, since I don't check those very often.
Happy gaming... :D

Thumbs up

hi, the virus problem is with all bgt games. to disable your windows defender, go to RUN  press windows+r,  type gpedit.msc   go to administrative  templates, go to windows components,  then go to windows defender, then select turn off windows  defender,  press aplecation or right click on it, select edit and in the new window,   press tab you will hear disabled radio button checked.   press up and change it to enabled. then press enter. and save settings.

Thumbs up +1

hello guys I have a little bug where I go on the tk server it dus not let me log in it seas that I am running a old vertion of tk but I am running 1.39 could some one help please and this is not only happening to me I called my frend and he hade the same problem

Thumbs up

Same thing happends to me, what's trange that this update was releaced earlier and it worked  for some time.

Kind regards
Aleksandar
Going ragequit will lead you nowhere, just stay away from the game for a few weeks and when you come back, you will realize that it's fun and it's not a good idea showing publicly that you went ragequit.
Also, give me a thumbs up, that keep me motivated to do stuf, even If I cant do any stuf.

Thumbs up

For those of you who have problems with smart screen filter, he musst press the more info button in the file is unsafe dialong and then press the run anyway button.

Kind regards
Aleksandar

Thumbs up

that older version thing happened to me once, and it turned out a new beta was being tested on the server. maybe that's what's happening here

Thumbs up

cuddley wrote:

that older version thing happened to me once, and it turned out a new beta was being tested on the server. maybe that's what's happening here

Cuddley they test new versions on a different server, it has nothing to do with the main server at leest I think so.

Kind regards
Aleksandar

Thumbs up

Hi there,
so I just released v 1.4 of TK a few hours ago. Have fun! Add grenades and mines and other stuff.

Ivan

Thumbs up

better question is, how to in joy when the server is down.

Kind regards
Aleksandar

Thumbs up

i have a question
why you removte the camira, it is not good  or why,

Thumbs up

@Osama Bengatrán: I think that the camera was buggy, or it was never used. So...

Today, is better, than yesterdday!
God bless you, a lot of mersy.
Gracias, thank you, your welcome, thumbs up, what ever, Luis Carlos. Have an awesome day!

Thumbs up

Camera was never buggy, and it has hardly bin ever used but Ivan and the administration team in general are modifying the main map so it now has towers and to kind of check where is the end and if it's garded by a wall.

Kind regards
Aleksandar

Thumbs up

244 (edited by 7ro 2017-08-29 19:49:12)

Angel wrote:

Man, please understand, windows defender makes jokes with us, no virus!
I know you do not want viruses in your computer, but here it is not.

Angel, Windows Defender isn't the single antivirus that makes jokes. I could say that it's a little toy, because Kaspersky has a high security level than Windows Defender. Install it and you'll see what I'm talking about. smile
Bit Defender is another example and the list can continue.

If you wanna contact me, send an e-mail to [email protected] or [email protected]

Thumbs up

I know Florian, I know, but well, bgt can not have viruses, from my knowledge, but yah, I do not know!

I am your friend, your spam bot reporter, I am what ever do you wan a be to you, but if it is not good, I will not be!
And please, give me a tumbsup, it makes me happy to see one.
Thanks.
Angel Productions, the producer of nothing :)

Thumbs up

@Angel
This is not at all true. Saying a certain programming language can't create viruses is like saying a certain type of tree doesn't need water to grow.

You can follow me on twitter @cartertemm

Thumbs up

dude, i told you so many times. give up on this stupidity, because the antivirus is just stupidity, it's stopping all the shit from running, but yeah. what ever.

Thumbs up

so how do you get windows deffenddor to not erase the darn file as soon as it is downloaded?

Thumbs up

well, that's an easy question. turn it off!

Kind regards
Aleksandar

Thumbs up

BigGun wrote:

well, that's an easy question. turn it off!

So, please tell him, step by step how to turn it off, when you say it's that easy... big_smile

Best regards SLJ.
If you like the post, then please give it a thumps up.
Feel free to contact me privately if you have something in mind. If you do so, then please send me a mail instead of using the private message on the forum, since I don't check those very often.
Happy gaming... :D

Thumbs up