hi all! i'm a main developer. i recently registered on this forum, i bad speaking english, but i will try to answer the your questions

Thumbs up +1

Hi, and welcome to audio games

Thumbs up

hi,
game is down or not?

Thumbs up

hmm, hello friends.
i would like to try humans vs robots too, cause i like this type of games. but there are some problems:
1: i couldn't find the working link hear, so i can't download it. and i am shure, other persones also have this problem.
2: well, finally i got this game, so sad, it took a lot of time. and what after? so crap... i can't play and i can't understand, does exist other version of this game, or the server is always down. enny messages about the server nowadays.

i  think, developers should give to us more information  about humans vs robots updates or release, cause if the server is down, we just will wait, till the game will be working, but not waisting our time again and again.
ch-games guys, just respect others and tell us, what the problem
are... smile

Thumbs up

I have the feeling that the guys behind this project are very busy by other things than the game.

Thumbs up

At least you have gotten your hands on it. I have tried a month ago or more, but I still hadn't seen  slightest shadow of where I can get the game. But anyway, from what I have heard it is quite awesome game. Unless  some
body was pulling my leg. lol

Thumbs up

hi all, update will be release on next week, we added a cars and switched on new server!

Thumbs up

hvr is a up date?

Thumbs up

I don't see a link for this

Thumbs up

o o nice
i waiting the new update

Thumbs up

if I don't see an update for this, I'm going crazy!

Thumbs up

Just, lol, guys. Please have some patience. Hahaha. big_smile I'm excited to see this game is still being worked on...

Thumbs up +1