2017-04-02 11:10:01

Hmm, REally. very good game, and I hope, that It will be back soon.

2017-04-03 04:29:01

Hi guys!
It's seem like the server was down so many day already since I check.
I hope this game will still continue more and more.
Cause the concept of the game it was quite good though.
Best!
Bee!

No! Please don't get me wrong!
The wrong could be right! The right could be wrong.

2017-04-03 07:12:55

the game is not downloading from its download page. I have try many time from last two days.

2017-04-03 07:16:57

there is many problems in online games, so try to make its universal server.

2017-04-03 13:35:20

Haven't been able to download the game yet, but it's sounds very interesting.

Hope the developers continue with it, having a few options when it comes to online multiplayer games will be good.

2017-04-03 13:41:07

it seem server very unstable i don't know what server do you use?
but small suggestion could you switch to central server so that everyone can enjoinable your game without having plobblem much

the bestest reward for people who are working so hard they should receive their experience of their own life.
everyone can collect in everyday.
:d

2017-04-03 13:58:50

Hey all,

One of my friends just tried to launch the game, and it is up. Just thought I'd let yawl know, big_smile

Also, I tried downloading it, and, that worked too.

Blessed be everyone, and have a good day/evening.

2017-04-03 19:11:49

hey all, people. Blame me. Kill me. Torcher me. Hvr is now, finally up! wait for an update soon! also we have implemented some features at server side! I'm so glad to see HVR back up and running, and players enjoying it... SOrry guy, i had some problems.

2017-04-04 03:23:18

Hi,

Glad to see the game/server functioning again.

Blessed be,

Portia.

SkyLord wrote:

hey all, people. Blame me. Kill me. Torcher me. Hvr is now, finally up! wait for an update soon! also we have implemented some features at server side! I'm so glad to see HVR back up and running, and players enjoying it... SOrry guy, i had some problems.

2017-04-04 09:34:56 (edited by angel_diva22 2017-04-04 09:36:55)

Hey there,

Just so you know, I was playing, and when I died and was supposed to end up in the safe zone, it apparently claims I did if I press F1 to check the players online, but when I check my zone by pressing B, I see that it says unknown area, so not sure if that is that same unknown area bug mentioned that was supposedly fixed in the change log.

I go by angel_kitten89  on there.

Hope this helps, and great game!! big_smile

2017-04-04 18:45:11

Hi guys,
i can't download the file from the official website, the firefox gives me a download error and then the download is cancled.
I download the only other version on mega, which was posted in this thread, but this is out of date and when I click on "check for updates", then I get an errormessage.
I hope some people have the current version or skylord can fix this.

best regards,
Christopher

sorry for my english, I hope you have understood me.

2017-04-04 23:56:07

hi friends, please pass me the link of the new version that is on the server, because at the time that will check for updates it gives error on check for updates. I am very happy for this game to continue the work, I hope that someone out there that has the link to version 0.57 pass me.
lengths

2017-04-05 22:12:17

on mine it says 0.57.1 when i log in but the change notes only list 0.57

2017-04-06 05:31:11

Hey all,
The game seams to be down for the moment.
I can check for updates but I'm unable to log in.
I heard talk of a possibly major update when I was playing 2 nights ago, so this could be the case.
This game is so amazing, it has so much going for it.
Keep up the fantastic work guys.

I no longer use skype like I used to, so feel free to follow me on twitter at rockmasterrob for updates, to chat and all that good stuff. I follow any and everybody back who follows me.

2017-04-06 06:41:42

hi guys, do any of you have the translation file English latest to share with us?

2017-04-06 23:59:54

Hi guys. Can you give me the description of this weapon called old blaster? And can you lower the price of some items? some are too much expensive. Hehe

2017-04-07 00:43:25

Yeah, it would be nice to have a table or other such material that gives us the range, speed or accuracy and other such modifiers available for any weapon.  Do they multiply your attack/defense by any amount?  Are some more accurate than others?  Is all damage the same across the board or does different ammunition work better for different bots?  Tons of stuff we don't know and attributes that would make for a good list

When life gives you oranges, demand lemons since everyone else is obviously getting them.

2017-04-14 00:26:56

Hello everione.
Well, i know that in this game there are jedi missions, in which you can use lightsaber and jedi force.
But how do you enter those?
Thanks

Cloud Gaming makes me part of this new generation.

2017-04-16 00:27:59

Hey all, let me explain what was happening while the server was down. There is some nasty runtime error, that crashes it everytime. We had some problems and was unable to track the reason, but, anyways, an update is almoast out, that adds a bunch of new ambiances, 2 new robots, and... Oh, and 40 50 new weapons!

2017-04-16 01:31:28

sweet that sounds awesome. looking forward. does there plan to be missions in future? great job.

2017-04-16 04:14:04

I am trying to download your game, but I seem to be getting a compressed zip error. Also, I am good at tracking down errors. I know what all the stuff means. I you would like to get in contact with me then pm me.

----------
An anomaly in the matrix. An error in existence. A being who cannot get inside the goddamn box! A.K.A. Me.

2017-04-16 05:27:07

hello friends! good is the following, when I download the update and try to open the game, it does not open. is stopped, what is going on with the hvr? because my new version is 0.58, if someone has the correct version with no errors and can send me I am grateful

2017-04-16 10:24:12

Hi guys. Why is it when I check for update, it says:
Error checking for update? Do I have to redownload the game again?

2017-04-16 10:47:32

chrisfaelnar wrote:

Hi guys. Why is it when I check for update, it says:
Error checking for update? Do I have to redownload the game again?

yes, you muse download Latest full package

2017-04-16 13:58:55

hi
i am try to download  this game
i kan fine the link
please help me
i kan download  this game

And as anyone who's gone mountain climbing knows ,The serene snow-covered peaks that look so tranquil from a bdistance, Are the deadliest
sound is my vision
i rarely check my private messages on the forum, so if you want to contact me please use my email, or dm me  at oussama40121 on tw