hi. I enjoy the game very much however after I reconnected once my character was in an unknown area. I could move about the place and even get to the walls of the safe zone but I couldn't get back to it. please fix this as soon as possible because it's damn annoying to hear other's play and to not be able to do it myself
Can you please fix a menu item on your site? It's R U S S I A N not russion, sorry, and it's a shame. I know this word does actually exist but guys.. please..
Wait, don't they speak Russian? How did they spell it wrong then? Haha.
I don't think this has been added, but, We need a key like a to let us know how much ammo we have left for a weapon that takes ammo.
[wow] this game is awesome.
The music in the main menu is too loud.
My character slj is stuck in unknown area, so I might create an other account later unless you are able to fix this quickly. I look forward to play this some more, and I really like the concept of the game.
Keep up the great job.
You can turn the music in the main menu up and down with the page up and page down keys.
those guns need a reloading feature
I m go the forest and I m find items
but I don't stan how pick up items?
After playing this game for some time now, some things about it.
1. I like the concept of players fighting together, maybe the game can be expandet to for example vehicles where one player drives, one uses a canon, the other one a mounted machine gun for example, or where a base is builded and you need to defend it against swarms of enemy robots.
2. The grinding part is tedious and to be honest, I am quit bored walking through the dezert, getting no damage and killing robots with 5 blows or so, a way to get to the next map earlier on in the game would be cool.
3. Some sort of bug, when a robot shoots at me, I dont get hit anymore, is that a bug or what is going on thereß
I've no idea really, they speak russian and at least one of them knows english and a few of it's rules: I didn't try this game and didn't take a look at their site untill someone through laughter told me, that I should check it out. So I did, and this is, what I found lol. I'd blame myself if i'd make such a mistake
Having nothing against the game, but it's a shame, shame shame shame: am not so good at english grammar too, how ever, I know how to spell Russian.
So good luck to ya folks, hope it's been already, or will be fixed in the near future. Thx.
is it up? I can't access it still
Yes, I can't connect too.
63 (edited by ankr098 2017-03-21 15:53:08)
я думаю что в такой игре просто обязана быть функция создания собственных серверов, игра не должна зависеть от центрального сервера по тому что в один "прекрасный день" сервер перестанет существовать и игра превратится просто в програмный мусор, сколько уже было таких игр, хороших игр которые через месяц переставали существовать потому что они зависели от центрального сервера.
так что если вы не хотите в будущем разочаровать игроков, создайте режим оденочной игры или добавте возможность создания своих серверов.
с уважением: Роман.
Agreed with the privious post. Then people wouldn't have problems with accessing the game, so, would have more time for reporting really important bugs if there will be any, than just telling that the server is down and it's impossible to play / test.
At 63, what the heck was that.
Crazily addicting game.
67 (edited by kianoosh 2017-03-21 20:12:01)
Hi. Congratulations to the developers of HVR, it is quite amazing! Keep up the good work, and as post 66 says, it's really addicting.
Just a thing and that is ammos are a bit expensive. For example i have pay 15 dollars just for 5 sniper or ar15 ammos. Or i have to pay 55 dollars just for 12 14 calliber ammos. (12 or 14, i'm not sure lol). Please lower the prices a bit.
And another thing. Please change the 5 stat points per level to 10. I am at level 32 and i still can't do much to robots in country cide. Or at least make them a bit less strong.
And A huge bug that had annoyed all of the players: Items are spawning over the walls, (Out of the map. For example at 102, 50, 0 in the forest map.
) Please fix it. THX,
And best regards for you.
their aren't any items on the other maps. i only seen items on the forest map
69 (edited by Soul Keeper 2017-03-26 14:18:33)
For people having trouble figuring out where stuff is:
1. you start in the safe zone. walk straight forwards until you hit the wall and hit shift enter.
2. You are now in the desert. Here you can find two types of robots: small, fast ones (I call them peashooters) and large, slow ones (I call them cannon bots). To get the the forest (at level 6) Walk straight forwards from the safe zone until you hit the border and hit shift enter.
3. You are now in the forest. Nothing interesting save some items and a garage at something like 75,90 you can unlock with a key. Beyond the two original robots, there is now a laser bot (moves as fast as the cannon bot). to reach the road (at level 12) Walk straight forwards from the desert until you hit the edge of the map. Then move right or left until it sounds like you're walking on concrete; it's near the middle x coordinates, around 48 or so. hit shift enter.
4. You are now in the road. You can get run over by cars if you stay on the road (they originate from somewhere beyond the map edge and are pretty much undodgeable. Though they usually spawn behind you, if you're fast enough you can turn and shoot them down with something sufficiently powerful. The car, once it attacks you, vanishes, but does a good 100-200 hp, from what I've seen.). IN addition to the robots found in the previous two maps, save for the peashooter, here you can find what I call shotgun bots. They are very silent, move at average speed (you can outrun them, but just barely) and will kill you very very quickly; thankfully, their range is shorter than most guns, so you can probably just shoot them down with an ar15 or a blaster. Don't use anything slow, because it takes like 6 sniper shots to put them down. To reach the countryside (at level 18) walk straight forwards until you hit the edge of the map, and hit shift enter.
5. You are now in the famous countryside. I haven't seen robots from any of the previous levels here, though that might just be because I didn't stick around very long. The countryside is home to what I shall refer to as grenade launchers. They are, as far as I can tell, entirely silent. There will be a ka-chink sound, and either you jump, or you die. It is through this sound alone that you are supposed to target them, I guess. Which is possible, I have killed them, just jump or move when they fire at you, but...they move in groups, and fire at the same time. If one hits, the rest will, and you will be very, very dead. If you walk forwards from the origin point of countryside until you reach the street (text will literally say "street"), then go left until you hit the edge of the map, hitting shift enter will take you to the mountain.
6. The mountain is a very large map (100x500) with, as far as I can tell, absolutely nothing in it. If anyone discovers anything else, please let me know so I can update this post with the information, thanks. You can climb with page up and page down. use of page up and page down, which are not in the read me as of 0.55, along with the camera, can get you to height 100, aka the top of the mountain. Still nothing here though.
7. From the safe zone, (at level 9) walk right until you hit the wall, and walk forwards to 10,5. Walk right until you hit a wall, and hit shift enter. You are now in the sewers. Here you can find what I call roach bots. They're weak individually, but like to swarm massively. Your best bet to clear them out, because they seem capable of moving through walls, is moving back and forth, and swinging your knife rapidly. It's an enclosed area, so anything not fully auto is too slow. If you're determined on using a gun, try a machine gun or ar15 -- you want something with lots of spray, because the problem here isn't doing damage, it's attacking very quickly. From the sewer entrance, walk forwards until you hit a wall. Walk right until you leave the pipe -- it will sound like you're stepping in water. Walk forwards until you hit another wall, and then walk left until you run up against another wall and hear the Russian text. Hit shift enter.
8. You are now in unknown area (I'm not sure if there's a level requirement). This is basically a small square with nothing but shotgun bots and an annoyingly loud siren going off in the background.
9. If instead of going left when you hit that second to last wall in the sewers you go right, you'll end up in another pipe. Hitting shift enter at the end of it will take you to a giant open area of the sewers, which just has an endless supply of those little roach bots.
11. Going east from the desert and hitting shift enter at the barrier before you reach level ten will take you to a map called the little country. This has a weaker form of a much more powerful robot and is apparently great experience.
edit: Thanks to Alec for the tip about the little country. This has been added.
I love the game very much. I do agree that either the stat points per level should be raised, or, maybe, after each level, your stat points are more, and you get more each time you level. Also, I agree that the price of things should be changed as it's hard to get the amount of money required for a lot of things in the shop.
how to pickup the items in the forest I have a problem because items spawn behind the wals
Couple things. Is there a way to lower certain sounds? The players getting punched in the face is loud and add to that the chat/log in/out sounds and my ears hate me. Also suggestions for perhaps boss robots that spawn every once and a while on maps? Would make it so players almost have to cooperate. I know this is early, so there's probably still a lot planned. Great idea if it's continued.
a very very good game! just continue the good work. do not discontinue it, if possible. and yes, i can only agree. very very addicting thing.
@soulkeeper, thanks for the guide.
No problem, I'll try to keep it updated as stuff pops up. Just now added a couple things, actually.
I am unable to download the game. The link doesn't work.