426 (edited by Aarush 2017-10-08 05:49:55)

Yah, Somebody please put up a link for this, am unable to download the dang game!

Hay guys, I am a blind guy as most of you guys would be knowing since, well, i am here. Anyway, i have a blog: www.aarushbiz.com. here some posts are there which my mom did on me and our experiences. please read it and I will  be active sharing my views there soon.

Thumbs up

hey, know signatures are back, look at the signature of the first post.

Kind regards
Aleksandar
Going ragequit will lead you nowhere, just stay away from the game for a few weeks and when you come back, you will realize that it's fun and it's not a good idea showing publicly that you went ragequit.
Also, give me a thumbs up, that keep me motivated to do stuf, even If I cant do any stuf.

Thumbs up

Hey,
Yeah, the xp money system is still lacking. I've tryed using maylay weapons and they're more effective at killing and gaining than every gun in the game. I could slash, well, clang and hack all day and probably gain more money and xp, rather than mowing them all down with a machine gun or something.
It is an amazing game if you like this style of shooter, but at this moment it all comes down to the xp and money system. Sorta takes the fun out of using ammo and weapons because you currently lose way more than you'll gane.
There's also another issue/possible bug which I'm sure that others may have experienced.
way back before a certain version, I had loads of money and xp points, with loads of weapons with loads of ammo. However, once I updated the game and logged in, I had nothing but for 21,000 dollars and 2000 something xp points, which didn't add up to how much I had pryer to the update. But all my weapons couldn't be used but for my fists. I had the weapons and ammo in my backpack, but I couldn't use anything, not even my knife.
Maybe it was something server side that couldn't be controled, or maybe it was the actual game update that caused that, but I just figured to share that with you.
Best regards,
Rob

I'm unsure of what's going on with aftermath radio. If and when stuff works correctly, I'll then update the URL.

Thumbs up

429 (edited by Aarush 2017-10-11 15:30:18)

So, the link in the signature working? still am not able to download the game. Am using mozila firefox. It says" the page took too long to respond". Or somethin like that.

Hay guys, I am a blind guy as most of you guys would be knowing since, well, i am here. Anyway, i have a blog: www.aarushbiz.com. here some posts are there which my mom did on me and our experiences. please read it and I will  be active sharing my views there soon.

Thumbs up

i thing the game updating and updating withe out develepers , lol

Thumbs up

man what's this games size when downloading takes so long?
gl to all who have downloaded the update.

Kind regards
Aleksandar
Going ragequit will lead you nowhere, just stay away from the game for a few weeks and when you come back, you will realize that it's fun and it's not a good idea showing publicly that you went ragequit.
Also, give me a thumbs up, that keep me motivated to do stuf, even If I cant do any stuf.

Thumbs up

432 (edited by djrockmasterrob 2017-10-14 01:49:50)

Hey all,
Here's the latest version.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/xjuqsbkvl426y68/hvr.zip?dl=1
If I'm asked to take this down, I'll take it down.
Please note that I'm unsure if this contains all of the latest cliant, soundpack and map updates. This might just be the game. If so, click check for updates and say yes to anything that needs updating. It shouldn't take that long.
Also, for windows10 users, unfortunately, despite adding acceptions in windows firewal and defender, defender still found a false possitive, then shredded the game from any existance on my so called top notch laptop. It always states that it found something like, h furury.exe. same with other games as well.
To this day I still haven't been able to place the game back onto my harddrive, as with eatch time I run it, it finds the same thing, then shreds it.
I have no clue what to do there.
Well, if it does work for you with no windows10 falseness, enjoy the game!
Best regards,
Rob

I'm unsure of what's going on with aftermath radio. If and when stuff works correctly, I'll then update the URL.

Thumbs up

433 (edited by Aarush 2017-10-14 19:28:11)

djrockmasterrob wrote:

Hey all,
Here's the latest version.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/xjuqsbkvl426y68/hvr.zip?dl=1
If I'm asked to take this down, I'll take it down.
Please note that I'm unsure if this contains all of the latest cliant, soundpack and map updates. This might just be the game. If so, click check for updates and say yes to anything that needs updating. It shouldn't take that long.
Also, for windows10 users, unfortunately, despite adding acceptions in windows firewal and defender, defender still found a false possitive, then shredded the game from any existance on my so called top notch laptop. It always states that it found something like, h furury.exe. same with other games as well.
To this day I still haven't been able to place the game back onto my harddrive, as with eatch time I run it, it finds the same thing, then shreds it.
I have no clue what to do there.
Well, if it does work for you with no windows10 falseness, enjoy the game!
Best regards,
Rob

Works fine for me am using windows 10. i have windows defender  turned off and it doesn't do anything like that. I turn it off whenever i play the game, and works great.

Thumbs up

Hi there, I downloaded what was posted a few posts back with the latest version of the game. I put it in my dropbox with my phone, then when my computer, which is windows 10, saw it. It deleted it because of Microsoft‘s antivirus software. Or Windows defender. Is there anything I can change so that it does not delete it? I would like to play the game again.

Thumbs up