301

Hi.

Where is the link for the game?

I looked at the first post and it's not there.

Thumbs up

question, what is a good way to make some money?
I know some people have quite a few guns and things so if anyone can give some tips that would be great.
I'm level 61 so I was wondering where would one go to make money to buy ammo because as you know, ammo can get quite expensive at that level.
Also, as far as maps go, is there a way to get to higher level maps?
I know someone in the game said that there was some sort of weapons guide that sneak rote but I didn't see it anywhere unless I just didn't look hard enough.
any hel would be awesome thanks!

Thumbs up

hi
why the server not woking
i opent it but
Server is closed for technical works, reason: unknown.
why

Thumbs up

hi again
this is the link four the game
http://ch-games.ru/hvr.zip

Thumbs up

love the changes to the game so far. didn't really play it much since back when it was first released.

Thumbs up

when I try to log in it says the server is closed for technical works, what's going on?

Thumbs up

is the server back up? was planning on getting to level 10 and getting a car.

Thumbs up

308

server is still closed.
i dont know what they are doing but i hope they finish it fastly.

Thumbs up

i can't understand what's the reason message means so i don't know why.

Thumbs up

hi why this game not work in this day

Thumbs up

i thing the developer need update it; so i am not sure but i hope work soone

Thumbs up

312 (edited by blink_wizard 2017-07-13 21:10:52)

This is the most unstable game I have ever seen. If you're server's so unstable, just release the server and allow people to host there own servers. I haven't even tryed it out because of this unstable server. Someone told me it was up, and the next day I tried to connected, but no luck. I got nothing. I checked the version of the client and it said I was using the newest version of the client.

Thumbs up

I think that everything is all right with the server, I think they are testing or something And Ivan, You should renember How long was TK down and compare it with this.

Thumbs up

TK was down for about 2 days to a week the most. This...like 1 month?

Thumbs up

yeah, very unstable enough to hold 30 more players evry days smile
at least this  isn't just a pointless PVP game smile

Thumbs up

316

hi, y hvr servver close?

Thumbs up

317

[wow], I love this game! One of the best games I've ever played and very different from many! I want you to get back the server ...

Thumbs up

Owe my gosh, Wasn't a registered there  Later it was quite all right.

Thumbs up

319

whats so good in this game? jyou must kill robots? and what? its boooooring.

Thumbs up

hi guys hvr is open now

Thumbs up

Atlan wrote:

whats so good in this game? jyou must kill robots? and what? its boooooring.

Well, Those robots are funny, and all people there are good, and it is just better then Swamp and free.

Thumbs up

322

I agree, swamp is a game of the past, it is a game that besides being paid does not support players and it never refreshes itself for almost 2 years

Thumbs up

323

Better than Swamp? Nah, I don't agree at all there. Where is the armor? Where are the quest? Missions? Random events? The mini games? Swamp have many more skills you can upgrade. Human vs. robots is a good game, but better than Swamp? No...

Thumbs up

SLJ wrote:

Better than Swamp? Nah, I don't agree at all there. Where is the armor? Where are the quest? Missions? Random events? The mini games? Swamp have many more skills you can upgrade. Human vs. robots is a good game, but better than Swamp? No...

well, Why would we need armer if we can just allocate our stat points to max hp and defence. Quests and  missions are practicly y that you go froo all of the maps, You don't nee to be  toled what you have to do! Randem events  can happen by them  selfs . Can they not? hahahahahahahaha.

Thumbs up

325

asredojevic wrote:
SLJ wrote:

Better than Swamp? Nah, I don't agree at all there. Where is the armor? Where are the quest? Missions? Random events? The mini games? Swamp have many more skills you can upgrade. Human vs. robots is a good game, but better than Swamp? No...

well, Why would we need armer if we can just allocate our stat points to max hp and defence. Quests and  missions are practicly y that you go froo all of the maps, You don't nee to be  toled what you have to do! Randem events  can happen by them  selfs . Can they not? hahahahahahahaha.

1. Why would you need armor? To protect yourself of course when being hit.
2. Regarding missions and quest, I don't get this argument. What is the reason for going through all the maps if you have no missions to do?
4. You don't have to be told what to do. This is the reason for missions and quests in Swamp is an optional thing. You can do them if you wants to.
5. No, random events do not happen by themself in Swamp, and there haven't been any like this in HVR as far as I know.
6. Where comes the multiplayer and interacting part with the other players in HVR?
7. Why are we even comparing two games which are that much different?

Thumbs up