2017-06-15 15:50:27

I haven't been able to upload it to dropbox, cause it says my link is generating too much traffic, but who wish to try, this is yandex disk, maybe it's able to change language to english, here is the link.
https://yadi.sk/d/5Aw0SYp43KA5wY
If it's not english, press ctrl home, and press F 2 times if you are with nvda. Then press space and file should start downloading.

2017-06-15 16:52:15

it was in english for me. the 3rd button is the download

follow me on
twitter
now go away, don't talk to me

2017-06-15 19:39:35

Hi I'm going to the desert and I have a problem the lot of robots are attack my car and afer severall moments i Was quicked of the game it says criticall error and after I login back it says same message and quicked me. Please help. Karlitos

2017-06-15 21:42:24

i, kant, getthe game please give , the , link

And as anyone who's gone mountain climbing knows ,The serene snow-covered peaks that look so tranquil from a bdistance, Are the deadliest
sound is my vision
i rarely check my private messages on the forum, so if you want to contact me please use my email, or dm me  at oussama40121 on tw

2017-06-16 04:02:45

Hi guys!
I also have problem to get the link too.
I'm test to download it but it's won't success.
By the way I've nice to see your game it was back.
Hope will be live for long.
Best!

No! Please don't get me wrong!
The wrong could be right! The right could be wrong.

2017-06-16 04:07:26

Hey all,
I'm thrilled to see that this game is back, and with several amazing new features and sounds.
This is an awesome game. To the dev team, keep up the good work as always guys.
However, at this moment, I'm unable to connect to the game server. I can check for updates, but I can't log in.
Perhaps there's more work being done.
Just thought to let everybody know.

I no longer use skype like I used to, so feel free to follow me on twitter at rockmasterrob for updates, to chat and all that good stuff. I follow any and everybody back who follows me.

2017-06-16 07:36:46

Hi Skylord.
I have replied on every mails I have received from you. So I'm not sure on what's going on.
Please send me a PM using the forum and I'll remember to check those. I'll send my reply to your mail in a PM later on.

Best regards SLJ.
Feel free to contact me privately if you have something in mind. If you do so, then please send me a mail instead of using the private message on the forum, since I don't check those very often.
Facebook: https://facebook.com/sorenjensen1988
Twitter: https://twitter.com/soerenjensen

2017-06-16 12:06:46 (edited by Danstive 2017-06-19 07:53:45)

hi all, you can download HVR here
https://www.dropbox.com/s/xp4igr7sba6n0na/hvr.zip?dl=1

2017-06-16 19:38:57

Hi guys, I am very glad to see that the game is back, I intend to create a translation file of my Portuguese language and send very brief to the game for administration. I'll download the game now and enjoy the new update!

2017-06-17 20:52:43

hey guys, is there a weapon guide? Especially which ammors do they use?

2017-06-18 15:40:38

Hi all,
I have some questions about the cars which are available now.
After buying a car it tells on which coordinates the car is Standing. Is there a way to listen to this again?
And if I drove with it and e.g. the car is destroyed, what have I to do to repair it and how do I know where to find it again? Yesterday I drove with my car and suddenly died, don't know why. I was in the rest Zone again and now don't know what is with my car or does it exist or not? With my first car, I drove it and suddenly was out of it, don't know what's with it.

I hope someone can help.

Greetings,
Janagirl!

2017-06-18 17:22:00

Hi Skylord.
I have send my reply on your mail as a private message and replied on the private message you have send as well, but I haven't received any reply from you yet. You might be busy, but I would just let you know that I've tried to reply this way as well.
Feel free to post what we have talked about here on the forum if you wants to.

Best regards SLJ.
Feel free to contact me privately if you have something in mind. If you do so, then please send me a mail instead of using the private message on the forum, since I don't check those very often.
Facebook: https://facebook.com/sorenjensen1988
Twitter: https://twitter.com/soerenjensen

2017-06-18 17:31:24

haha could you raise rats spawning rate  on the sewer a bit? , to be honest I need some dollars to buy those lv 50 weapons...

2017-06-18 19:04:32

hi
the server is down?
when I m try login I have strange mesage

2017-06-18 21:00:08

what message you received?

2017-06-18 21:29:48

ye I cant conect too

Sorry for my english

2017-06-18 22:55:46

I could connect without Problems perhaps an hour ago. And I tried it right now and for me it works perfectly.

Greetings,
Janagirl!

2017-06-18 23:18:09

wen I try to conect it says that. Îøèáêà, íå óäàëîñü ïîäêëþ÷èòüñÿ ê ñåðâåðó, ñåðâåð not found èëè íåò ñîåäèíåíèÿ ñ èíòåðíåòîì.

Sorry for my english

2017-06-18 23:23:05

Hello,
I was wondering if you can include a map in the game that one could consult. If not, maybe posting a guide in the article room would be better than in this thread. Some things could be cleared up, such as where items can be found and how to get to different maps.

I attack with the savagery of a thousand piranhas.

2017-06-19 17:54:13

Hey guys, so I've gone ahead and created a small mapguide, I'm sure it doesn't contain everything, but it should be enough to get someone started. I've also included a recording on how to gain points and cash very quickly. The link is below. Smash the thumbs up button if you've found it helpful.
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/818 … 0Guide.zip

The universe is a rain storm. We are droplets sent to quench the problems of the world, yet we are blown sideways by the winds of distractions.

2017-06-20 09:44:11

first off, thank you very mutch sneak for the guide! , thumbs up!
and second, why the game keep kicking me out from the server? I manage to move 2 or 3 steps and try the ping, it's 200 ms, but and then nothing, I can't ping,  chat. and then a Russian message pop up big_smile

2017-06-20 12:09:55

Hi Sneak,
can you tell me on which coordinates I can find the junkyard?
And really thank you for this cool guide, I didn't know the different maps since yesterday.
And, I tried to climb the mountains bus if I pressed shift enter on the coordinates for it, nothing happend.

Thanks again.

Greetings,
Janagirl!

2017-06-20 16:29:09

The junkyard is on the road map, at cords 100 400.
The mountain map takes a while to load, so be sure to kill any enmies nearby before pressing shift enter. It can take anywhere from a couple seconds to several, even so much as 30 seconds. It just depends on the server load. I hope this helps.

The universe is a rain storm. We are droplets sent to quench the problems of the world, yet we are blown sideways by the winds of distractions.

2017-06-20 16:33:29

Thanks Sneak, I'll try it. But you helped a lot with your answer.

Greetings,
Janagirl!

2017-06-20 16:44:19

The junkyard is on the road map, at cords 100 400.
The mountain map takes a while to load, so be sure to kill any enmies nearby before pressing shift enter. It can take anywhere from a couple seconds to several, even so much as 30 seconds. It just depends on the server load. I hope this helps.

No, while map loading robots can't hit you