I don't think it's that though.  I'm pretty sure that by default BGT doesn't generate any log files.

Thumbs up

I think it can if configured to do so.

Friend me on Steam
and follow me on Twitter

Thumbs up

Yeah, I think that if you configure your BGT script to log, it will.

TGC

"Today I choose life. Every morning when I wake up I can choose joy, happiness, negativity, pain... To feel the freedom that comes from being able to continue to make mistakes and choices - today I choose to feel life, not to deny my humanity but embrace it."
Kevyn Aucoin

Thumbs up

It's not a matter of thinking; it's a matter of it definitely will. You could even log the time that events were received if you so wish.

Follow me on twitter: @savage_genius16

Thumbs up

severestormsteve1 wrote:

It's not a matter of thinking; it's a matter of it definitely will. You could even log the time that events were received if you so wish.

Well... In that case, why did he turn it off? That is possibly one of the biggest mistakes that a dev could make!

TGC

"Today I choose life. Every morning when I wake up I can choose joy, happiness, negativity, pain... To feel the freedom that comes from being able to continue to make mistakes and choices - today I choose to feel life, not to deny my humanity but embrace it."
Kevyn Aucoin

Thumbs up

So, was playing with a team, and just thought I'd try to give someone an item if I have an empty inventory. I got an error and the game crashed. Here is the Call stack.

Call stack size: 9

File: C:\Users\SamTupy\projects\redspot\Current\redspot.bgt
Line: 309 (1)
Function: void game()

File: C:\Users\SamTupy\projects\redspot\Current\includes\net.bgt
Line: 49 (1)
Function: void login()

Line: 1105 (1)
Function: void netloop()

Line: 1707 (1)
Function: void playertrackmenu(string[])

Line: 959 (1)
Function: void netloop()

Line: 208 (1)
Function: void game()

File: C:\Users\SamTupy\projects\redspot\Current\includes\net.bgt
Line: 49 (1)
Function: void login()

File: C:\Users\SamTupy\projects\redspot\Current\includes\menu.bgt
Line: 13 (1)
Function: void mainmenu()

Line: 188 (1)
Function: void main()

TGC

Kevyn Aucoin

Thumbs up