I'm playing this on Android and mostly loving it so far. I have a several thoughts, both bug reports and ideas.
1. It feels like there might be a memory leak somewhere. When I've been playing it for a while, going out of and into the app, the swipes get less and less responsive, and double-taps get less consistent.
2. Sometimes the internal text to speech will skip over part of a message, such as "Select Production button" becomes "Select probutton"
3. The TTS voice seems to be using a somewhat slower rate than Talkback, which is using the same voice.
4. Some text could be streamlined. For example:
Production slot 1, logs
automation has run out
Will produce 1 log every 3 Seconds
Could be signifficantly shortened to:
Production slot 1, automation expired, produces 1 log every 3 seconds
Another example, instead of:
Sell 1 button
Sale price 10 gold
Sell 1 button
5. I would really like to see a sell all button for each product in the city.
6. I would really like to see the back button added to the up/down flick order on every screen in the game, to make it faster to get out of screens such as the production selector.
7. Sound: It would be cool to have product specific production sounds. For example:
Log: axe impact sounds for progress, log hitting ground sound for completion
Timber, sawing sound for progress, board hitting floor for completion
Grain: blade cutting through stalks of wheat for progress, grain pouring noise for completion
And so on.
8. Boost idea, coordinated production. For the duration of the boost, it is only necessary to activate the production slot for the most complex item you want to produce. For example, starting a ladder production while this boost was active would, assuming all necessary products were unlocked and slots were available, automatically start the needed sub-production for the ladder. So, if ladder was activated in lumber slot 1, then timber would be automatically started in slot 2 and logs in slot 3, as well as leather strips in the farm.
9,. Boost idea, autoselling. When this boost is activated, if the warehouse fills, the most complex unit will be autosold to allow production to continue.
10. Building idea, oversight building. This building would show all currently unlocked buildings and production slots, allowing for quicker management of large numbers of buildings and production slots from one central location.