Dark, you don't lose your progress on quests after resetting. If you're at 70 slots and restart all the slots you buy will just be added to that again, so you only need 30 more slots after your next restart to complete it. This applies to all quests except the 15 slots for the restart button; that's the only one that you have to have them all before restarting.

Thumbs up

Thanks Zac that is good to know, though I have heard it is wise to buy all product unlocks for each building to generate quests for it otherwise you just get more quests for the same buildings and commodities over and over again.

I don't know why, but I find sales quests less boring than slots oneS, WE SHAL SEE WEATHER THAT REMAINS TRUE when it gets  to the million mark.

Edit: Okay I've reset and things are much more fun now accept that the quest to open 15 treasure chests is already  just as others described earlier, which is disappointing since I like the idea of treasure chest quests.

The new line has some interesting stuff including some furnace quests which should be fun, and oddly enough quests to unlock the "restart all automations" button for both  quarry and furnace but not for the lumberyard, which is strange since I just got the one for the farm.

Ah well.

Hopefully this time I'll be able to buy the blacksmith and make those metal parts, particularly since I will certainly finish the last few production slots of my current quest.

Thumbs up

Hi all,
On android, why is my eSpeak talking very, very fast in this game? How do I make it talk not so fast?

Thumbs up

Goodness knows what has happened recently but the slowdownusing both vo and in built voicing has got waaaaaay extreme, so much so that the game is unplayable.
I've not  even got my gifts from the princess in the last couple of days. I suspect it's the new version of Ios that is responsible (thanks again apple for changing things and  everyone to just accommodate you, way to run an operating system), I have heard there is a new update in the works, hopefully that will fix the problem.

Thumbs up

Today I installed the game on android, but I have a problem when navigating the main menu, when I swipe it says pl button or something like that. I don't know how to fix this problem

Thumbs up

You have to disable talkback during play, and it will then say play button.

Thumbs up

I did that already but I got the same problem

Thumbs up