2017-03-15 17:35:50

Hey guys. i just want to express what about I feel. And this is all about reaper. I tried to explore the software but reaper is not that accessible for us visually impaired. but i believe that there's another way to use it.  my problem is, I won't know if that track is armed for recording or not because my screen reader won't say anything. I have created a shortcut key to toggle armed track for recording. I have created and used this command, Shift+a to arm the track. And i also want to monitor everything that I record but i can't find it. yeah, reaper is awesome but maybe I'll just explore until I discover something.
frown emoticon
how i wish, there's an nvdA add-on for this software but I know it's not enough but at least the screen reader will say something. I really want to switch to that software because I'm planning to buy focusrite scarlett 2i2 because i want something new. In that way, I can have better recording, create more ideas and most of all, sound like a professional musician even if it's just a home recording studio.

2017-03-15 18:46:55

Use Osara, its developed by the NVAccess team but is screen reader agnostic, it can be found here. It will make reaper very accessible.

Facts with Tom MacDonald, Adam Calhoun, and Dax
End racism
End division
Become united

2017-03-15 19:02:22

@ironcross, thank you so much. This is a way to begin. smile