2017-03-15 17:16:20

What works best? I'm working with a friend who recently lost all his usable vision and he is struggling with using things like Google drive. If you have accessibility tips for Drive that would be helpful too. He's using JAWS, I think the most recent version. Thanks

you like those kinds of gays because they're gays made for straights

2017-03-15 18:49:38

I know that google docs is accessible if you turn screen reader mode on, which I think happens automatically if a screen reader is running. Windows has a flag which gets set when one is running, and sites can pick up on that using ARIA. The only thing that is annoying about it is that it speaks every character you type irrespective of your screen readers settings. I can't deal with that, it slows me down in typing and bugs the crap out of me, but if you like typing echo, then sure, go for it.

Facts with Tom MacDonald, Adam Calhoun, and Dax
End racism
End division
Become united

2017-03-15 22:10:38

@daigonite: A few years ago, zoho worked just fine for me. I dono if they are still having the accessibility they had back in those days, but at least for me it worked pretty nice. You might want to give that one a try

Jesus Christ is the way, the truth and the life. he gives to the human being complete joy and happyness. Why don't you receive him today?