2008-04-24 03:08:52

where do yall get the signatures that yall use on this form. Some of them are neet,. Of corse I had to go and pick out a  good one. I was just wondering.

All that is gold does not glitter, Not all those who wander are lost; The old that is strong does not wither, Deep roots are not reached by the frost. From the ashes a fire shall be woken, A light from the shadows shall spring; Renewed shall be blade that was broken, The crownless again shall be king.
DropBox Referral

2008-04-24 08:38:47

Well mine speaks for itself if you follow the link.

I also recognised one "time is an illusion, lunchtime doubly so" from HitchHikers guide. That was Ford Prefect very close to the beginning before the earth got blown up.

As to the rest, including yours, I've not got a clue.

cx2
-----
To live by honour and to honour life, these are our greatest strengths and our best hopes.

2008-04-24 16:19:37

me neither... i don't really know what mine is about, it's just some weirdness i guess.

2008-04-24 18:52:42

I got mine out of the lord of the rings books. I kind of wanted something that would stand out and draw an eye or an ear to it.

All that is gold does not glitter, Not all those who wander are lost; The old that is strong does not wither, Deep roots are not reached by the frost. From the ashes a fire shall be woken, A light from the shadows shall spring; Renewed shall be blade that was broken, The crownless again shall be king.
DropBox Referral

2008-04-24 19:35:09

I thought it had a familiar ring to it, so to speak.

cx2
-----
To live by honour and to honour life, these are our greatest strengths and our best hopes.

2008-04-24 22:53:17

LOL. Ring as in the thing that goes on the finger or the sound.

DropBox Referral

2008-04-25 09:05:47

It was unintentional as I typed it, but I just couldn't be bothered to change it once I realised. I thought it had a familiar feel to it, more than a familiar sound. I've only listened to the daisy version of the Fellowship of the ring but you sort of get a sense of his style and that had the feel of Tolkien's style.

cx2
-----

2008-04-25 15:43:24

I was joking about the ring thing, but I just couldn't resist. I guessed that was what you ment. I like the lord of the rings and I often wonder what would have happon if surten disisions were made in the books.

DropBox Referral

2008-04-25 17:15:49

my signature is simply my name now, because I am certainly not the best audio and video gamer around hear, maybe the best at Grand theft Auto, but I don't want to show off
so it is simply
Connor,

Connor

2008-04-25 17:16:09

Oh like I said I realised how it sounded as I typed it, laugh. I just couldn't think of another way to put it.

The fellowship was indeed interesting, if a little tame compared to modern standards.

cx2
-----