2008-04-23 06:47:57 (edited by dark empathy 2008-04-23 06:55:57)

yes, the mixed up, unrelated random titles of doom are back. Because of a recent bout of highly persistant and infexious laziness on the part of yours truly, we've got a metaphorical bunch of almost entirely unrelated new audio games and updates for you, hastily picked from the great metaphorical tree of accessible gameiusness, sliced, diced, and hopefully tasting nice!

first up are some brand new adventures for your assorted golf balls curtacy of Mr. Jim kitchin. The file wingcs4.exe contains 25 new courses for his great free self-voicing Win golf game by various authors. Everything from the stately old world ease of the Yankee springs country club, to the sick and twisted world of sick and twistted! I'm not joking, there is actually a course called that! For your golf game grabbing pleasure, here be linkage to the kitchinsinc site

then there's something inescapable. In fact you can't even escape the great escape game from Braillesoft by reading this topic and not possessing a packmate, smart phone or similar, Sinse the kind people at braillesoft have now provided a windows port The game is self-voiicing with ms sapi, but you'll need something screenreaderous to read dialogue boxes. Remember, that you'll also need the ms net framework installed in order for this one to behave itself.

to commence your free escaping out of the nearest window, hither to the braillesoft site

And the final chunk of niceness I have to offer you today, is a new competative online game from all in play, who have made online subscribable drawpoker and crazy eights fully accessible to people defficient in the eyeball department.

their latest offering is the perfect way to compare the size of your brain to that of someone living miles across the globe in a contest to see who is the verbiest. Tag, aka the anagram game is a word unscrambler where you can compete against others in lightning rounds to see who can solve the fastest, or try to beat high scores in solving increasingly more difficult wordius puzles of doom.

So if you thought Tag involved chasing after your friends, tapping them on the shoulder and saying "your it" your obviously mistaken!

To begin your taggin, ---- as well as various sorts of poking and craziness, follow yonder link to the all in play site And don't forget about your free month's trial subscription.

Rejoiceful engameation!

With our dreaming and singing, Ceaseless and sorrowless we! The glory about us clinging Of the glorious futures we see,
Our souls with high music ringing; O men! It must ever be
That we dwell in our dreaming and singing, A little apart from ye. (Arthur O'Shaughnessy 1873.)

2008-04-23 12:52:06

You've no idea how much this made me laugh, great work.

cx2
-----
To live by honour and to honour life, these are our greatest strengths and our best hopes.

2008-04-23 16:35:13

LOL. Same here. I need to escape the pile of homework I have. Guess I can't do that now can I?

All that is gold does not glitter, Not all those who wander are lost; The old that is strong does not wither, Deep roots are not reached by the frost. From the ashes a fire shall be woken, A light from the shadows shall spring; Renewed shall be blade that was broken, The crownless again shall be king.
DropBox Referral