2017-03-27 19:21:53

hoping not to be blocked again, I managed to create an other account Which works well. Has anyone had an issue with new accounts yet?

:)

2017-03-28 03:28:23

Hi
I agree with dark, the account system of that page is a disaster.
I do not know why they do not directly share the folder with all the content with audio description, since they are using a cloud service.
And yes, my account has the same problems that everyone mentioned here.
Even a few weeks ago I sent them an email explaining to them the problem of accounts, and they never answered me.
greetings and thanks.

sorry my english, is not my native language.

2017-03-28 04:18:49 (edited by Socheat 2017-03-28 04:19:25)

@26, I don't think I ever create a new one again. smile

2017-03-28 06:58:30

Hi.
You know, I ones created a new account because I thought that there was something wrong with my old one, but when the new one also failed, I just went with the trick of resetting my password over and over again.
While we are at it, is this site even maintained? I mean because they also sell asistive technology, because if they dont even maintain that, well, not that good.
Greetings Moritz.

Hail the unholy church of Satan, go share it's greatness.

2017-03-28 07:28:23

Huh. Well, I've purchased things from them in the past, both for myself and others, and the products were of good quality and lived up to what they were supposed to be. But this mishandling of accounts is worrisome to me. Seems to me like something strange is going on, so I hope all of you that are changing your passwords just to access the service are not using any of those passwords on other services, just in case their security is falling apart. Also, have any of you who are outside the US tried creating an account while connected to a VPN with a US IP address? I'm wondering if it's somehow blocking non-US residents from registering or keeping their accounts based on their IP addresses.

The glass is neither half empty nor half full. It's just holding half the amount it can potentially hold.

2017-05-28 07:42:53

I too can't log in. I emailed them and was told they would only sell products direct through accounts in the US and Canada. They will make special arrangements for other countries through email. I said that I had no problem with that but they should not deny us the ability to log in and view the products and movie vault. I am in New Zealand and we are all having issues here. The change was managed badly and they should have communicated with account holders better.