2008-04-22 22:47:11

Hi!
I have heard there was some screen savers with sound. They're maybe not that many. Does annybody know where to find such a thing?

Sometimes the best you can doo is to forget. Don't waste your time with what already has been done, because then you wil just break down in the end.

2008-04-23 17:19:32

how do you get one of those things, do you just download it like a game or some other file or what?

Connor

2008-04-24 03:53:58

I dont know, I find them personally extremely extremely annoying. I once had this one with fish and stuff. Drove me insane, so I don't know where it is now.

2008-04-24 09:17:03

Hi all,
First of all you download screen savers and install them like you would any other application. Now, on to the good stuff.
I used to have a lot of screen savers with sound, there are many and varied, and i odn't know if they are available any more, you'll have to look.
there was a really cool one for windows 95 and perhaps 98 that had some cool sounds. It was a haunted house theme, and it was called Mystory. It had an organ at the beginning, doors, and other sounds. There was quite a lot going on. Eventually the moon comes out and gets coser and closer to the house, which is quite good on the visual side of things. My friend kept describing it to me as we looked and listened. There are many others, from luny tunes to austin powers. They are quite fun to listen to.

2008-04-24 09:42:13

The fish screen savers are infamous, well they used to be. It got to the point where I once heard it suggested soldiers on desk duty in Iraq should have fishes on their uniforms as camoflauge, laugh.

cx2
-----
To live by honour and to honour life, these are our greatest strengths and our best hopes.

2008-04-24 12:44:07

You mean a sound saver? smile

Yes, there are some...for instance the fish tank screen savers have the option to play back sound. Mostly annoying after some time though...

2008-04-24 22:20:23

Sendermen that['s what I meant. It drove me mad, that "sound saver". So i somehow shut it down, it was at least 3 years ago and I have no idea how the heck I did it. Nonetheless,  I find them annoying. A google search might help you though,
Here's Google