2017-03-06 14:58:51

sorry for my title.all know,i'm a chinese.play english game need help and a little translater.
i know 4 space mud,CR,SC,pome and miriani.
CR is my first.yes,great host for assistting,answer my question and help me.importnent,no attack ship,if someone attack my ship,SDF can grab.so,ours enemy only enemy,no pirate,and i can make RP for this.
about pome,i can play this well,but,no more things i can do.finily,this well,no attack,someone attack ship can duel.up both game can use taxi and teleport system,so,no one can strand,stun?CR can stun by dragon and robot,but i never get,because i'm not make a bad RP.
SC,i like it,but i can not write profile well,so,still have C flag.about combat,i can aim,rats can not destroy me,only make a little damage,i don't know about strand or pirate.
miriani,yes,this game is fun too,i can play,but,i aways get strand,because,ship can attack my ship in any sector,expt sector 0.so,i have stranded 4 times by same person,then many person,more than 4,keep firing stun weapons,and keep me stun time in 20 min,so,ours enemy are other player,i don't know where i can find good person,i request help on chat,no one would to help me,if other get stranded,i can help,i don't like pvp,but i have to defense.so,CR no ship attack,i can play and level near 500 now.
i only hear this 4 space mud,i can play mud no sounds,but i love sounds.any one have good advice or know more mud can play,please reply.

2017-03-06 18:31:29

Hello.
Me to, I love cosmic rage and can we talk in private about this?
My skype address is with facebook and I will give my profile name.
Angel
Feel free to add me.

I am myself and noone is ever gonna change me, I am the trolling master!

2017-03-06 22:38:46

I really like cosmic rage as well, but I'd much prefer a public discussion on the forum, indeed it might be nice for mkyself and other cr players to get other people's perspectives, so feel free to chime in here.

With our dreaming and singing, Ceaseless and sorrowless we! The glory about us clinging Of the glorious futures we see,
Our souls with high music ringing; O men! It must ever be
That we dwell in our dreaming and singing, A little apart from ye. (Arthur O'Shaughnessy 1873.)

2017-03-07 01:32:05

I've not played cr for that long.. Rl unfortunately pulled me from the game.. The only question I have is is the game focused on rp?

2017-03-07 05:18:13

Depends upon what you mean "focused on"

If you mean star conquest style where you must! rp to progress and are limited entirely unless you do rp, then no.

If you mean are there rp events, emotes, in game stuff happening, the answer is absolutely yes, though none are actually necessary to progress in the game and if you just want to do activities and missions that is fine as well.

With our dreaming and singing, Ceaseless and sorrowless we! The glory about us clinging Of the glorious futures we see,
That we dwell in our dreaming and singing, A little apart from ye. (Arthur O'Shaughnessy 1873.)

2017-03-07 07:35:54

Hi all, well. CR is grate, by the way, but i stopped liking it cause there are no activities for levels 780 760, yes, you have wormhole jumping, and so on, but you don't make anything out of it. Yes, you are getting this 2 little damn levels from one wormhole, so huh. So, um. I'm not playing it anymore, i just bored from it. I'm playing prometheus, now.

2017-03-07 11:11:49

hmm,only no ship attack by player,so,i like it.
about the level,you can do you want to do,no more you can do,not a gread stop.i love RP,but i can not write profile,but i can RP,you like a person do you want to do and help other,destroy enemy ship,kill enemy,or just try life.try to find friends in this world,and do things with the friends.

2017-03-07 16:17:43

I personally like mixing up activities so I don't get stuck doing one thing, though I've had a little trouble starting some of them like asteroid harvesting.

2017-03-07 16:58:53

i like cosmic rage cause i dont get stund and stranded i am stuck a level though, where i can not level up. and i dont like how activitys are capt some of the activitys i can not do, cause of my cerebral palsy and thats  another reson i am having a hard time leveling. cause of my cp and i cant do  do allot of the activitys on there, do to my cp latly i have ben on prmomeathius, cause at least over there i can do things,

2017-03-08 06:32:39

you can just do some RP,ARP is same as you in real life.
in CR,you are a person in 2491,not 2017.so,2491 the starship is a lot,so,you can do you want to do in 2491,do you understand?,if in a game,you are a mage,you do anything is a mage do,if this game request for RP,mage don't know computer,if the world have computer,computer can work.hope it help

2017-03-09 22:38:20

i love cr but lr got in the way, and with that new race cant wate to goback

“The fear of loss is a path to the dark side. Death is a natural part of life. Rejoice for those around you who transform into the Force. Mourn them do not. Miss them do not. Attachment leads to jealousy.
The shadow of greed that is. Train yourself to let go of everything you fear to lose.” —

2017-03-10 11:41:21

new race?never try this.but i have some friends in mutansi

2017-03-10 14:37:03

does anyone have the link for cr

can i get a peace double harmony burger? no chaos

2017-03-10 17:37:18

read on new room.

2017-03-11 16:39:24

Hello folks!
It was by pure chance I spotted this thread as I scrolled and can I just say, wow?
That's... just wow, It really brings a smile to my face to see how many people actually enjoy playing my games, it's like... just... wow.
lol sorry I'm a bit... speachless? just... heh.
Ok so!
@SkyLord
I do agree, level 700-800 it a bit of a weak spot in terms of activities. Recently, however, we've just rebalanced the rewards for missions and now, while you won't get 1400 levvels for taking out a fighter, I can garantee you will get a nice couple levels out of a solid mission.

@jazzyjennifer
I was unaware you had cp? It saddens me to know that the game is not accessible to those of you who live with cp on a dayly bases.
I'm always trying to adapt and change the game to suit everyone. Yes, mmk it doesn't work all of the time, and a few times I've just had to say ok... we can't do that and keep everything else, cp is one thing, like blindness, I'm happy to try and work with players on.
If you have ideas, or, activities that you find are particularly unsuitable for those with cp, and would like to see either changed, or alternatives offered, please, please, plese! drop me a line, and let me know. I'm happy to adapt!

finally, for those who haven't seen the thread over on the new releases room, the connection information is:
address: cosmicrage.nathantech.net
port; 7777

Thank ya very much!

Nathan Smith
Managing Director of Nathan Tech
It's not disability
It's ability!

2017-03-12 05:20:07

darter is there a sound pack for this game?

can i get a peace double harmony burger? no chaos

2017-03-12 06:48:34

reply 15,because,i said,no pblock or strande,that's great,by sthis,enemies only enemy,not person.

2017-03-12 09:09:11

Yes, comsic rage does have a soundpack, indeed a couple.
type @soundpacks (don't forget the at sign), to see links, though last I tried the update for the official one from dropbox the link didn't work.

as to the game, I'm liking things, though I was rather sorry when the ship I spent ages upgrading and a bunch of stuff I harvested from an asteroid got blown up in seconds because I declaoked at the wrong time.

2017-03-12 15:12:22

dark,i don't understand what happend about you.

2017-03-12 16:57:07

what happened snow is I harvested an asteroid while cloaked, then decided to try hauling it, however I turned off my cloak and got blown up in seconds.

I think what I should've done is destroyed the vacus before! trying to haul an asteroid.

2017-05-25 16:19:43

sorry,i re pickup this.
i playing all i can find space moo.
today,only safety thing atmo change to must in space,from the miriani,and miriani is the most not safety than other.
CR,because SDF,no many attack person to person,PVP.
this the best thing for me,someone hear CR sector 03,but,this by enemies,not pilots,in miriani,ten person ship all over attack weak ship or airlock bomb.now,only safety item atmo salvage not safety.
so,CR,keeping safety,this is good.