Hello guys,

3 month break for me. And I'm back, though still slightly faded. Here's what I got for you.

DarkFlier Productions will be resuming (Yes, I know, I'm gonna get all the I toldja so's and that good shtuff, but lemme tell ya, I wasn't in the right mindframe at the time. I'd just gone through one of those, ya know, break up things, and I really just needed a break for a while, as much as I didn't want to admit it. But here we are. For bad or for good, here we are.

so you can check out what's all available for download at this time on darkflier.com

But what I really wanted to talk about is this: Tomb Hunter.

I'm sure a lot of you have had it come up in your mind, what happened to that tomb hunter remake thingy? I bought it back from Liam and then what.

Well, here's what. Beta 3 is now here, with lots of things changed/added since beta 2.
darkflier.com/projects.php

Enjoy, complain, hate, do what ya will.

Follow on twitter! @DarkFlierProd
Thanks, enjoy, thumbs up, share, like, hate, exist, do what ya do,
my website: darkflier.com
If this post is of any use, why not thumb it up?

downloading the game, it's gonna be awesome.

I prepare the ship and a laser guns,
Shooting down crusers, lunar lifters, inforcers, hovercraft, liquidators and gorbian ships,
I take my super laser and destroy lord vector himself,
I am the undefeated troopanum troopers! Nobody can't destroy me!

Thumbs up

this link
http://darkflier.com/projects.php

Thumbs up

Hi.
One small hint I have for the learn sounds menu, if you play a sound and hit enter on the next one, the current one playing should stop and the other sound should play, I had this for example with the potion or the ledge sounds, they are quite long, just wanted to throw this out there.
Greetings Moritz

Hömma, willze watt von mir oder wie, weil wenn nich, dann lass dir mal sagen, laber mir kein Kottlett anne Wange und hömma, wo wir gerade dabei sind, dann iss hier hängen im Schacht, sonns klapp ich dir hier die Fingernägel auf links, datt kannze mir mal glaubn.

Thumbs up

Hi mason.
I have to say that I didnt like your earlier projects, but I see that you are making very nice thinks, I am glad that you are working on tombhunter.
I have some bugs, firs I can not pick up any obiects like potions or scrolls when I am jumping to pick this I hear an sobiect sound more better but I can not pick this.
Sometimes I see endless places it means that I can walk right and this place or room is not ending there is now wall and no door.
Nice work mason, it looks like much better than your previous projects like 2d platformer.
I am starting to like your work

Thumbs up

Downloading the game. Keep doing what you do. Don't let anyone tell you otherwise. People will always hate. You know how they are. Glad to see you back. smile

--
Ghorthalon
Wanna play my Games? Listen to my Music? Follow me on Twitter, and say hi~
Code is poetry.

Welcome, welcome back Mason.

If you wanna talk, feel free to hit me up on skype. It's Socheat.muth
And Please, don't PM me, because I rarely use those.

Thumbs up

Hi.
I dont know if I read something wrong, but when I pick up a sword for example, it doesnt show up in the inventory. I picked up about 5 of those when I played the beta, but only ones i had the chance to use it. Is that normal?
Greetings Moritz.

Hömma, willze watt von mir oder wie, weil wenn nich, dann lass dir mal sagen, laber mir kein Kottlett anne Wange und hömma, wo wir gerade dabei sind, dann iss hier hängen im Schacht, sonns klapp ich dir hier die Fingernägel auf links, datt kannze mir mal glaubn.

Thumbs up

i'd like to see the sbp server and 2dp servers back up, i can't wait to go kill some other players

one day, i will host a road to rage server...
one day, i will have a website with games i learned to code

Thumbs up

Welcome back Mason, going to grab this and check it out.

Thumbs up

This game is very great I must say.

Que sabor? Saborrrrrrr!

Thumbs up

I am verry verry happy!!!!!
The darkflier.com is back!!!!!!
Please put back all things on your website.
smile
smile

Thumbs up +1

Though I'm not that excited to it but I'll give it a try. Good luck.

Regards
Add me on skype
Follow me on twitter
Our blind community is unfairly treated, when it comes to games.

Thumbs up

I just played through the whole thing and I love it. The platforming works really well, just how you expect it to. Even in this pre-release version there are a lot of different traps and I can't wait to see this expanded. You got something great going here. big_smile
I love the way the weapons work. The level up sound is a little bit loud, but this is great! Also, maybe add the footstep echoes to the ledges? Just an idea, I know you're supposed to use the look feature, but I've become so used to it from 2dp and BK3 that I miss it now. LOL
Keep it up! I wouldn't mind paying for the full game once it's out, especially if we have longer levels, possibly a full story with cutscenes, and more puzzles and traps.
Excited to see what becomes of this!

--
Ghorthalon
Wanna play my Games? Listen to my Music? Follow me on Twitter, and say hi~
Code is poetry.

Hi Masonian,

I just downloaded your new beta, really cool!
But now I'm stuck in level 6, I really need help with the conveyor belts. I absolutely don't know how to pass them.

Could you explain that for me, please?

Greetings,
Janagirl!

I've never said it before, but I'm glad darkflier is back. Though I'd hope as well to see old and new stuff on your website, mason. Every time you decide to shutdown a website, it is hardly possible to find, lets say, Scrolling battles or the other  games. I'd just like to, to put it this way, see every single thing you've worked on in your website, so that way everything is easier to find

Jesus Christ is the way, the truth and the life. he gives to the human being complete joy and happyness. Why don't you receive him today?

Welcome back Mason.
I haven't had the time to give the new beta a try yet, but I'm really glad to see all your previous projects on your website. Even unfinnished projects are cool and you have made so many fantastic things. Much more than I even have heard about before. So, whatever you do, keep up the great job.

Best regards SLJ.
If you like the post, then please give it a thumps up.
Feel free to contact me privately if you have something in mind. If you do so, then please send me a mail instead of using the private message on the forum, since I don't check those very often.
Happy gaming... big_smile

Hi.
Tell me how to pick any obiect like potion or scroll, I am jumping when it is near me, but it wint be picked.
Enter key doesnt works.

Thumbs up

Hi guys,

Holy crap. I can't believe all the welcome back posts! It's posts like that that actually make me want to continue this shiz.

OK. Let's tackle this one post at a time.

@Simba, I can make that happen.

@mojsior, if you cannot pick up items, more than likely you're at the wrong spot. Either the object is above or below you. Search for a ladder to take you up or down to it. Hint: Use shift and arrows to do this.

@Ghorthalon: I'm really glad you're enjoying the game!

@simba: The swords should show up in your inventory, but they don't all show up in separate items. It will say something like: Sword, 5. Meaning you have 5 swords.

@cuddley, I no longer have the original SBP server, so I don't think I can make this happen.

@janagirl: The way the conveyer belts work is this. You jump onto it and wait for a beeping sound. When it reaches close to the center, jump left as far as you can onto the next one, and repeat until you're off of them.

@Andy93, old stuff is indeed there. darkflier.com/old_projects.php
If you want anything specific, let me know.

Hi.
I'd like 2dp the latest version back up, and the maps and map server, I have all the maps and the versions if you don't have it.
I'd like to know what happened to your soundpack and your newer packs.

Thumbs up

Yeah, throw me a link. email it: [email protected]

hi mason. i'm glad to hear that you're back. also, i would gladly help you with what you need regarding testing or anything like that.
thanks

Thumbs up

This game is good so far. A few things though:

Like people before have said, could you implement the camera similar to the way bk3 does it? The current system is kind of slow and also for some reason doesn't tell you where the vanishing platforms are when they've appeared.

Why are the elevators labeled maglevs? Its probably a reference I'm missing.

Could you increase the pan step of the vertical distance a bit? I keep thinking potions are in jumping range when they're about 10 tiles above me.

Deep in the human unconscious is a pervasive need for a logical universe that makes sense. But the real universe is always one step beyond logic.

Yep, can certainly do that.

Can I know how to save in Tombhunter please?

"Dragomier is a fire dragon. It's body is covered in smoldering fiery scales, it's wings glow red and it has dark black spines going from it's head to it's torso. It has nine tongues, horns, and fangs."

Thumbs up