2017-03-04 23:57:22

I'd like to write a short story or even more where we all go around writing a paragraph or two, to a chapter at a time, and then hand it off, I was experimenting around with google docs, but the damn thing annoys the crap out of me echoing back typed chars irrespective of my screen reader's settings. I have the idea how this can start out, so if anyone wants to do this, let me know and we'll come up with a solution.

Facts with Tom MacDonald, Adam Calhoun, and Dax
End racism
End division
Become united

2017-03-05 00:32:44

Greetings ironcross32.

I wouldn't say no to doing that. However, I don't much care for google docks. I do have word and jarte installed and I wouldn't mind creating or joining a dropbox folder so we can share the document. If you ever want to turn the story into a game, I think I can turn it into a choice script game as well. It would take a while but it can be done. Likewise, if you just want a story in basic html with no fancy coloring schemes then I can do that as well. If you want to send me a dropbox invite, it's [email protected].

Kind regards, Amin Abdullah.

2017-03-05 03:57:15

What I meant is where anyone who wants to can collab on the story, not that it would ever go anywhere or anything, just be fun, not like just two people, though I wouldn't mind collaborating with someone on something a little more serious.

End racism
End division
Become united

2017-03-05 20:56:34 (edited by bashue 2017-03-05 20:57:53)

Greetings.

I wouldn't say no to that; I'm game if everyone else is. Also, I do have 2 versions of a completed story as well if you don't want to start from scratch. I say completed but it could always be expanded.

Kind regards, Amin Abdullah.

2017-03-08 19:04:34

Here's the link to a google doc, anyone should be able to edit it if I set up the sharing correctly.

Do not open this if you're easily offended. I'd like to see what happens. I have an original of the story that I will continue on if people don't write to it aved offline in case people want to be dicks and screw it up. I'd like to ask that if you do want to partake in writing this, that you can write in English fluently, other than that, have fun, I can't wait to see what yall come up with.

End racism
End division
Become united

2017-03-09 00:28:47

will have a look at it though microsoft Word bugs the fuck out of me due to it's sluggishness.

Follow me on twitch
And
Subscribe to my youtube
Leave a thumbs up if you like what I write.

2017-03-09 01:07:06

Well, its a google doc link, if you don't want to view it online in doc, just copy and paste it into your word processor of choice, I am using Libre office

End racism
End division
Become united