2017-03-18 03:25:39

Sean-Terry01 wrote:

Hi, I'd really like to try this game out. But, I'm not good at all with the method used to currently play the game in English. I don't even know how to install that program. If anyone could help in any way, that would be awesome. I'd love to get the translated version of the game. Thanks a lot in advance.

Green software, no installation

2017-03-18 03:43:35

But, you have to change your keyboard layout from what I understand. and I really don't even mess with that stuff either. I would need like one on one help via a skype call for me to understand this stuff. Lol.

2017-03-18 06:03:50 (edited by JasonBlaze 2017-03-18 06:05:39)

na, no need changeing keyboard layout,
what you need is:
1: q translate
2. clip reader
3. I believe say tools, but not sure about it.
4. the local emulator,
sorry can't gather up the link yet, I am on school haha
I suggest that you try to download the stuff from
blindgamers.com
Ian's websight

2017-03-18 06:12:10

Better to wait for the English version
Release
, Otherwise it will be troublesome

2017-03-18 11:28:21

What is your player ID? I can help you jwith getting the equipmnet.

If you want to contact me, do not use the forum PM. I respond once a year or two, when I need to write a PM myself. I apologize for the inconvenience.
Telegram: Nuno69a
E-Mail: nuno69a (at) gmail (dot) com

2017-03-18 15:39:59

heya guys, do you know this quest?
圣斗士的呼唤  每人每天仅限进入一次
The holy warrior's call per person per day is limited to once
any idea how to beat the boss?
do I just have to attack him?
or there is something I must do? , I could see something on the mittle of the room, if I go there it will make a metal foot steps sounds.
or is that thing is to strong that I can't beat it yet?

2017-03-18 17:17:24

Yes, smash him, but when he will start speaking chinese, escape as far as possible otherwise you will be wiped out

If you want to contact me, do not use the forum PM. I respond once a year or two, when I need to write a PM myself. I apologize for the inconvenience.

2017-03-18 17:26:47

Waiting for you to have a stronger summon beast
, Don't go now
, Beat but
, The main attack is too bad

2017-03-18 17:29:11

what is a good weapon for lvl 20 summoner?

2017-03-18 17:32:05

Can we play now? We can team up. I have a new lv 11 mage

2017-03-18 17:39:16

can i join?

2017-03-18 19:08:12

Are we able to have multiple characters tied to one account like world of warcraft players?  Then I could keep my summoner, but make a ranger as well and just swap the two when I'd like to play something different.  My id is 8067.

2017-03-19 00:43:54

I've tried to register my e-mail address.. The repply didn't arrive so I tried with other emails that I have.. Now I have a lot of ids.. Don't know
which one to use to complete the registration process.. Could someone help me?

2017-03-19 01:07:59

caio wrote:

I've tried to register my e-mail address.. The repply didn't arrive so I tried with other emails that I have.. Now I have a lot of ids.. Don't know
which one to use to complete the registration process.. Could someone help me?

used frist 1

2017-03-19 05:50:29

@blindndangerous: No, you have to have a different email for each character you want to create. This is one of my problems with the game. It would be completely possible to create a character trading system, even if people wanted to trade characters for real money. I've seen muds do it and I'm sure there are MMORPGs out there that have such a system as well. Would be curious to know how WOW handles this since character trading is huge there.

However, if you want to make other characters, you could just use a service like maildrop.cc, which works great for this sort of thing. No sign up necessary, you just put in the email address you want and it creates you a temporary, mostly unsecured inbox where you can receive your verification.

To everyone else, I really don't think this game is worth playing in it's current state unless you know chinese. To translate anything, you have to copy it to the clipboard, provided it will even copy in the first place, and then open chat before any other clipboard message is displayed and try to translate what you've copied. Compared to how playable the game used to be where we could see enemy names, get quests without having to memorize NPC locations and coordinates, find shops etc, combined with the setup issues it's just a mess now. The game is cool, but it becomes almost impossible to solo at later levels, is very hard to find high level skills and equipment without knowing people in the game and now has the translation issues.

I have a character from each class with all of the skills from the mines and decent equipment. My summoner is level 25 and the rest of them are around level 15. Not to brag but I'm just saying this to point out that i did actually play the game and got good at it. So when I say I don't think the game is playable anymore without a lot of extra hastle, memorization and frustration, it's coming from experience, I'm not just spouting off trying to discourage people. I would recommend that most people that want to play wait for the english translation to come out. I have my doubts that it will fix the sign-up and locale issues, but we'll see.

2017-03-19 05:54:51

yes, Waiting for English release, Otherwise, some places do not understand

2017-03-19 06:13:14

david_solomon1 wrote:

@blindndangerous: No, you have to have a different email for each character you want to create. This is one of my problems with the game. It would be completely possible to create a character trading system, even if people wanted to trade characters for real money. I've seen muds do it and I'm sure there are MMORPGs out there that have such a system as well. Would be curious to know how WOW handles this since character trading is huge there.

However, if you want to make other characters, you could just use a service like maildrop.cc, which works great for this sort of thing. No sign up necessary, you just put in the email address you want and it creates you a temporary, mostly unsecured inbox where you can receive your verification.

To everyone else, I really don't think this game is worth playing in it's current state unless you know chinese. To translate anything, you have to copy it to the clipboard, provided it will even copy in the first place, and then open chat before any other clipboard message is displayed and try to translate what you've copied. Compared to how playable the game used to be where we could see enemy names, get quests without having to memorize NPC locations and coordinates, find shops etc, combined with the setup issues it's just a mess now. The game is cool, but it becomes almost impossible to solo at later levels, is very hard to find high level skills and equipment without knowing people in the game and now has the translation issues.

I have a character from each class with all of the skills from the mines and decent equipment. My summoner is level 25 and the rest of them are around level 15. Not to brag but I'm just saying this to point out that i did actually play the game and got good at it. So when I say I don't think the game is playable anymore without a lot of extra hastle, memorization and frustration, it's coming from experience, I'm not just spouting off trying to discourage people. I would recommend that most people that want to play wait for the english translation to come out. I have my doubts that it will fix the sign-up and locale issues, but we'll see.

At present, your equipment is still easy to get, After the English version, you will understand

2017-03-19 07:57:43

Medium armor is definitely not easy to get tongue. I couldn't find heavy armor. I did get a lot of level 20 weapons though from the half-orc warrior. I was just starting to play in the eastern mountains. I wanted to see the higher level summoner. I really wanted to play as my soldier but could not get good armor so I couldn't defeat electric zombies in the mines.

2017-03-19 08:11:24

david_solomon1 wrote:

Medium armor is definitely not easy to get tongue. I couldn't find heavy armor. I did get a lot of level 20 weapons though from the half-orc warrior. I was just starting to play in the eastern mountains. I wanted to see the higher level summoner. I really wanted to play as my soldier but could not get good armor so I couldn't defeat electric zombies in the mines.

Summon not need medium armor
need Magic Robe

2017-03-19 08:16:33

拓海 wrote:
david_solomon1 wrote:

Summon not need medium armor
need Magic Robe

Warrior's Medium armor I can take you to fight

2017-03-19 10:33:27

Hmm, I am playing actively, even without the beta version active, its just used for testing of the translation and I am quite good at it

2017-03-19 11:26:25

hi what is this Once upon a river estuary? when i enter this i die

2017-03-19 12:00:27 (edited by david_solomon1 2017-03-19 12:00:56)

Nuno, you'll notice I said it's not worth it to play, not impossible. In other words, if you're willing to memorize coordinates, figure out quest master sounds, enter the chat to translate your equipment and inventory menu and other things, that's fine. But I'm not and I'm going to make sure people know how frustrating it is to play until the translation comes out.

To me, it's like trying to play a console game that's half accessible. If people want to go through all the trouble, I can't and won't stop them. But I have better things to do. Like play ShadowRine or 3Scapes, for example tongue.

@Atlan: Pretty sure you need swim gear to enter that place or else your HP goes down very quickly.

2017-03-19 12:09:42

Yes, you are right. Swimsuit is needed for this location. But there is an orc boss that will kill you pretty fast.

2017-03-19 13:34:27

nuno
maybe you split an English version?