2008-04-21 11:56:15

Hi!
There was a game from pbgames called Tarzan Junior. It is no longer available there. Are there a way to get it?

I live to crochet!

2008-04-21 12:10:08

The game was originally commercial, but is now freeware, and there's a patch to register it rather like the danZ games. thomas ward was hosting bot the game and patch on http://www.usagames.us/ but he's having server trouble at the moment, so it's not available for the moment. Perhaps elliott or X site would considder hosting both the game and the patch for the time being so that people could down load it? Sorry i can't be more help. I have the game setup file, but not the patch I'm afraid, sinse I originally bought it back when it was a commercial game.

Btw, why did you post this in the Ot room? Being a games related topic, it'd be absolutely fine for it to go in general discussion.

With our dreaming and singing, Ceaseless and sorrowless we! The glory about us clinging Of the glorious futures we see,
Our souls with high music ringing; O men! It must ever be
That we dwell in our dreaming and singing, A little apart from ye. (Arthur O'Shaughnessy 1873.)