2017-02-28 18:57:27

Cool, that actually makes me relax a bit. In that case, I'll be patiently wayting for the anouncement

Jesus Christ is the way, the truth and the life. he gives to the human being complete joy and happyness. Why don't you receive him today?

2017-02-28 19:01:18

hey game devveloper, can you help me?

If that's helpfull, why don't you press Thumbs up?

2017-02-28 19:03:48

@52, uninstall your cheat shit dude

kind regards and have a nice day,
marro

Thumbs up

2017-02-28 19:09:51

yeah guys, wait for a clone of btb/ultrapower, this is a clone, i just looked at the menues to realise it

Thumbs up

2017-02-28 19:18:58

People, It doesn't continue to work.
There is something, like se servidor indisponível.
Maybe, the server is down.

Ja volim samo kafu sa Rakijom.

Thumbs up

2017-02-28 19:39:38

quite honestly, it is not a BTB/ultrapower clone. It does not looks like that, come onn. I've not been inside, but heck, I think this time we're just a bit prevented on stuff. Plus, if that was the case, let me tell you, at least this guys didn't just re wrote stuff, but instead made absolutely everything from scratch. Keep it up!
@Giovani: I've repeated a hundred times, that the message means server not available. The author has announced a patch that solves that problem, now lets be a bit more patient shall we?

Jesus Christ is the way, the truth and the life. he gives to the human being complete joy and happyness. Why don't you receive him today?

2017-02-28 19:47:00

ok, i tried to cross with a fake passport, now i'm in jail. can anyone help?

For me, the new coding age begins!

Thumbs up

2017-02-28 19:48:37

you know, I love it when people like these come up and say oh my god your game is a clone and it sucks it needs to go and get purged in the internet fires of flaming and trolling because... holy shit, the menu looks like another game. And some of the sounds come from other games. So, am I allowed to say, if I were to never have played it, that stw is a swamp clone because it has some foot steps from sound ideas in it?

I used to be a knee like you, then I took an adventurer in the arrow.

Thumbs up +2

2017-02-28 19:49:32

ı uninstalled to cheat engine, but game is don't working, i only hearing to door open, and door close.ogg

If that's helpfull, why don't you press Thumbs up?

2017-02-28 19:50:07

I think you get let out of jail in about five minutes.

Thumbs up

2017-02-28 19:53:59

yes

Thumbs up

2017-02-28 20:00:35

Hey guys,

Guess what? Chill out with the sounds. In Quiplash, a mainstream party game, there are sounds from BK3. Is that the only thing you can go to jail for, having a fake passport? Otherwise it seems as though its areas to kill in.

2017-02-28 20:03:03

awsome! COD meets second life!

be a hero and stop Coppa now!
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1Dkm … DkWZ8/edit
-id software, 1995

2017-02-28 20:16:47

not really. cod was an fps, this is not an fps.

Thumbs up

2017-02-28 20:22:32

Yup, that's actually true. I mean come onn! I'm sure that other mainstream games can have sounds known to us, come onn the audio game industry is not the only one that uses soundsin some form. I mean come onn, its fine that many Ultra powerish things have been seen here, but lets just stop calling everything ultra power clones. Again, its a shame I've not been able to be inside, but what I've heard is just nice. Oh and, I sincerely hope that, although it gets improved and that's fine, it stays in a good kind of playability form, and do not get messy because of some, well, we know. Blind community jerks

2017-02-28 20:30:01

i can't download the game

Thumbs up

2017-02-28 21:20:18

hi guys
the game is awsem, but here is the thing
why are we socially auckward? why?
when someone like me asks for help 1000000 times and doesn't get an answer, it's just auckward and not fare
and the commands, the commands are the most important thing in the freeking games, translate it to english and then you can think of translating the game, the game is awsem
keep up the good work
laters

don't wish to become like the oceans, the flowers, or the sun. oceans will dry out, flowers will die, and the sun will be extinguished. be yourself and nothing and no one else and hope for a better tomorrow.

Thumbs up

2017-02-28 21:36:23

See? that's what I meant by saying they've been working on it for a good time. The only thing, however, that made me think this  was an ultra power clone is this: I've visited mega dimensao's website,  and heard the audio demonstration. Actually, when the guy showing the game picks up an item, not only it sounds quite similar to ultra power when you walk and it beeps, but the game also says, for example: ammo gained.
Other than that I don't care right now about if this is an UP clone or not, the concept and the game itself sound quite good! oh and let me tell you, I might be spoiling something here but. *spoiler*: In one of the bars according to what I heard, there is a music machine where you can just select a song to be playd in a catalog. Tell me, that wasn't available in UP/ BTB, ehh? that shows the good work and effert the guys have tup into this

2017-02-28 21:37:22

Hi. people, please, can someone do any dropbox link? I can't download it. the link don't work for me.

Thumbs up

2017-02-28 21:44:00

if you use someone's code to make most part of the game with not that much of work from your own by making a new code it's a clone in my opinion. and if the dev doesn't give ccredits to mason for using his code i think that kind of game shouldn't be allowed here. after all most part of the game have been written from the ultrapower sorce with some im proovments here and there

Thumbs up

2017-02-28 22:03:07

@sito: how can you prove its using ultrapower sourcecode? and here we go again, and someone compared STW versus swamp regarding sounds, and  I agree with that person. The very fact that footsteps sound a bit similar as well as some other things, does not necessarily means we have clones here

2017-02-28 22:03:13 (edited by blindndangerous 2017-02-28 22:20:00)

Kind of confused.  Since the manual isn't even in English, I can't read it, but when I try to connect, I get an error, but I see no dialogue, so can't copy it to put it into google translate to get a translation.  If I had to guess, something about person doesn't exist?  But I set a name and password, so am unsure.  So I was correct, it was person does not exist, so I've now tried several different names, all with the same email address, and I get no email, and am unable to log in.  Some one want to explain this to me?  Hopefully this isn't grounds for a ban, but something like this should probably be addressed before released to the public.

Thumbs up

2017-02-28 22:03:33

excuse me but, some improvements here and there? On ultra power, all you could really do is kill people. Here you can actually kill people, explore different maps which by the way have so much more content than redspot's maps even though this game is not in first person, fly to different cities, you don't have the imbalance issues ultrapower had, and there#s quests. actual missions you can do that make the game more than a mindless kill fest.

Thumbs up

2017-02-28 22:33:04

Hey guys, they have not announced it but, grab this:
http://www.megadimensao.com.br/desafio_ … Update.exe
Just change the name from update to Desafio Mortal, and then coppy it into the game's directory. i've not tried it yet, but I guess that should be fixing the logging in error

2017-02-28 22:37:21

K sorry for the double posting here, but, it is horrible for me to say that, the patch actually didn't worked, the thing isn't actually letting  most of us log in. @connor, although I've not seen the game inside yet, I do agree with you. What I heard in the demonstration, although it kind of might sound ultra powerish at first, is actually loads and lodas of more things rather than just killing and getting killed. Again, that's why I'm actually quite eager to play this, because at least I know that although I might try to kill here and there once, at least I know that's not the only thing I can do.